Thread: First time punting. What should I expect or things I should be cautious about?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time punting. What should I expect or things I should be cautious about?

Hi!

Looking to start punting and have been browsing this forum on and off for the past month, so I'm still trying to learn the terminology and everything.

I was wondering whether there is anything I need to know before I start or things I should be weary of.

Essentially any tip you wished you would have known when you first started.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another grasshopper. So much to learn so much I could tell you but experience will be your best teacher.
    As in life - Knowledge is power. Read, consider, think, evaluate - not all is as it seems or is written.

I was wondering whether there is anything I need to know before I start or things I should be weary of = it's addictive!

Puff Puff Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)

Quote Originally Posted by Xzaga View Post
    Hi!

Looking to start punting and have been browsing this forum on and off for the past month, so I'm still trying to learn the terminology and everything.

I was wondering whether there is anything I need to know before I start or things I should be weary of.

Cheers
    First thing to do is rob a bank. Second buy a ute load of condoms. Third keep away from all Asian women and Massage shops. The best advice you will ever get. ROFL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzaga View Post
    Hi!

Cheers
    Mate, just b clean, tidy and curtious to who ever u c. Good ones r out there but u may have a lot of dissapointments first. Dont give up, just remember if u have a bad experience so have a thousand guys before u. It's amazing how different the experience can b between girls. Best thing is to stay in control, just remember u have what they want and some will rip your heart out to get it. Also remember when u lying there and feeling that special bond forming it's probably not because of your verbal or sexual prowess but a well rehearsed act by someone who knows her sexual power over u.
    So good luck.... Its still great fun.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate, it’s an extremely addictive game, just beware. Every now and then you’ll find a girl who does what she does to you not for the money but because she loves doing it with you, and this makes it worse because it will make you search for more, you’ll end up investing more than you normally would

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonny View Post
    First thing to do is rob a bank. Second buy a ute load of condoms. Third keep away from all Asian women and Massage shops. The best advice you will ever get. ROFL
    Are you suggesting I stick with Caucasian women? Is that the current market in Brisbane? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Mate, just b clean, tidy and curtious to who ever u c. Good ones r out there but u may have a lot of dissapointments first. Dont give up, just remember if u have a bad experience so have a thousand guys before u. It's amazing how different the experience can b between girls. Best thing is to stay in control, just remember u have what they want and some will rip your heart out to get it. Also remember when u lying there and feeling that special bond forming it's probably not because of your verbal or sexual prowess but a well rehearsed act by someone who knows her sexual power over u.
    So good luck.... Its still great fun.
    I'll remember that. I guess it's easy to lose yourself in the moment and forget that you're the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Mate, it’s an extremely addictive game, just beware. Every now and then you’ll find a girl who does what she does to you not for the money but because she loves doing it with you, and this makes it worse because it will make you search for more, you’ll end up investing more than you normally would
    That makes it all worth it right?

Are there any recommendations you guys can make for a newbie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't overpay.

If you're wanting nude, get it up front and for the full session, not just for the end.

Let her know what you're there for by perhaps running your hand onto her leg