Thread: M5 girls - S, clara ,scarlet, dior, nd ida

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

M5 girls - S, clara ,scarlet, dior, nd ida

Quick reviews :

Chinese S - tall slim girl from northern china at 169 cm 47 kg
    C cup ok English speak mando nd some Cantonese.
    Pretty girl with good serivce she did the lot but no DD.
    Her bbbj is very good she can suck all day....nd her CG is insane she like to go slow then slam it down hard . A Very cheeky girl lots of fun with her never meet a WL as happy as her is like she treated this job as an experiment....I saw her 2 times nd it's not enough....hope she come back.soon.

Korean clara- very beautiful girl a real Korean pop at m5 probably the prettiest girl last 6 months for me....Tall slim smooth white skin 169 cm 48 kg smal b cup ... good English pity she only do "premium" that's bbbj nd fs only not other extras.
    She seem to have a very cold attitude doesn't talk much u will get intimidated by her...but she is quite friendly nd not rude at all.
    Try my hardest to dfk her but no luck then give her a good catbath then move to daty her but she stopped me politely I tried a few time still no so I give up....most memorable time is she let me cockslide her thats was great ... plus a good fck with this goddess.....pity only work weekend lol.

Korean scarlet- cute girl curvy body good ass 165 cm 52 kg fake d cup..again she only do " premium " she good to have a chatt nd a lovely girl but serivce is definitely premium nothing more nothing less.....bbbj is very good....cant take it deep in doggy but great view that ass lol.

Chinese Dior - very pretty girl I think the prettiest Chinese at m5 atm. She look abit like fan bing bing. 165 cm 49 kg beautiful shape C cup . One of the best serivces girl by far ....she walk in with a huge smile start passionate dfk me nd want me to fck her right there . The pussy slide queen I forget how many different position she slide me it was awesome nd got me worry too that she might slip in it in hsha.
    She also give me my first DD at m5 ! I didnt ask for cim not sure she do it..probably do with her level of service

Korean ida- cute next door girl...she look much more prettier closer up ...at 162cm 48 kg B cup short nd petite with some meat around her bum area which is good for doggy
    Saw her 3x shes definitely a soft GFE type girl not full on . Very genuine girl what u see is what u get ....if you treat her nicely then expected fun time with lots of laughter.....she enjoyed slow sex nd slow soft dfk....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Great Review Mr. Woods.
    Always wanted to see Dior but haven't got around to it.
    May be soon enough.

By the way, "S" is C Isabella from Ginza.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    ^^ Great Review Mr. Woods.
    Always wanted to see Dior but haven't got around to it.
    May be soon enough.

By the way, "S" is C Isabella from Ginza.
    Ahhh thank you Mr yug....I always want to find out her name at ginza but no luck till now. ...you da man again. Cheers.

Dior is a hidden gem at m5 with no review lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea when S or Dior are coming back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She still in chinaland hopefully soon ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ahhh thank you Mr yug....I always want to find out her name at ginza but no luck till now. ...you da man again. Cheers.

Dior is a hidden gem at m5 with no review lol
    Dior has been working at M5 for a long time. I'm not surprised there are no reviews on her because the boys don't want to make her known to other punters. LOL

Now we know your favourite girls at M5. Haha. By the way, a useful concise review of your favourite girls. Good job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent review, thanks woods32.

Quick reviews :

Her bbbj is very good she can suck all day....nd her CG is insane she like to go slow then slam it down hard . A Very cheeky girl lots of fun with her never meet a WL as happy as her is like she treated this job as an experiment....I saw her 2 times nd it's not enough....hope she come back.soon.

Korean clara- very beautiful girl a real Korean pop at m5 probably the prettiest girl last 6 months for me....Tall 169 cm 48 kg smal b cup ... good English pity she only do "premium" that's bbbj nd fs only not other extras.
    She seem to have a very cold attitude doesn't talk much u will get intimidated by but she is quite friendly nd not rude at all.
    Try my hardest to dfk her but no luck then give her a good catbath then move to daty her but she stopped me politely I tried a few time still no so I give up....most memorable time is she let me cockslide her thats was great ... plus a good fck with this goddess.....pity only work weekend lol.

Korean scarlet- cute girl curvy body good ass 165 cm 52 kg fake d cup..again she only do " premium " she good to have a chatt nd a lovely girl but serivce is definitely premium nothing more nothing less.....bbbj is very good....cant take it deep in doggy but great view that ass lol.

Chinese Dior - very pretty girl I think the prettiest Chinese at m5 atm. She look abit like fan bing bing. 165 cm 49 kg beautiful shape C cup . One of the best serivces girl by far ....she walk in with a huge smile start passionate dfk me nd want me to fck her right there . The pussy slide queen I forget how many different position she slide me it was awesome nd got me worry too that she might slip in it in hsha.
    She also give me my first DD at m5 ! I didnt ask for cim not sure she do it..probably do with her level of service

Korean ida- cute next door girl...she look much more prettier closer up ...at 162cm 48 kg B cup short nd petiti with some meat around her bum area which is good for doggy
    Saw her 3x shes definitely a soft GFE type girl not full on . Very genuine girl what u see is what u get ....if you treat her nice then expected fun time with lots of laughter.....she enjoyed slow sex nd slow soft dfk....
    Thanks for the After Report.
    Looking forward to seeing you Again.

- M5

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Dior has been working at M5 for a long time. I'm not surprised there are no reviews on her because the boys don't want to make her known to other punters. LOL

Now we know your favourite girls at M5. Haha. By the way, a useful concise review of your favourite girls. Good job.
    Thanks guys! Thanks cute guy ..Yes they are my favs but the girls deserved to be recognize....

Dior- I think is that time of the month .( dior will go back to China in may)

S- i believe shes back in Aus some where .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys! Thanks cute guy ..Yes they are my favs but the girls deserved to be recognize....

Dior- I think is that time of the month .( dior will go back to China in may)

S- i believe shes back in Aus some where .
    How about gabby and rose ? Pretty and slim ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These are the best reviews. I love the physical descriptions and the attitude of the girls. Thanks I will put these beauties on my to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    How about gabby and rose ? Pretty and slim ?
    Sorry yo never tried them.....what I know is choko at 42 g is gabby at m5...cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Clara cockslide

Quick reviews :

Korean clara- very beautiful girl a real Korean pop at m5 probably the prettiest girl last 6 months for me....Tall slim smooth white skin 169 cm 48 kg smal b cup ... good English pity she only do "premium" that's bbbj nd fs only not other extras.
    She seem to have a very cold attitude doesn't talk much u will get intimidated by her...but she is quite friendly nd not rude at all.

Is that the cockslide on her body or on her pussy. I got cockslide few time with Korean ladies on pussy before but only in the shower.

Cant believe my luck Clara is on today so i booked her for one hour.

Wow after 9 months she's had put on some weights. Her boobs is bigger even her ass too haha who is going to complain? She look absolutely gorgeous curves at the right places. The Session is very similar to my last review but today she was abit more accommodating as I make her feel more comfortable. The highlight is fcking her in doggy holding her meaty ass with a beautiful girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quick reviews :

Korean ida- cute next door girl...she look much more prettier closer up ...at 162cm 48 kg B cup short nd petite with some meat around her bum area which is good for doggy
    Saw her 3x shes definitely a soft GFE type girl not full on . Very genuine girl what u see is what u get ....if you treat her nicely then expected fun time with lots of laughter.....she enjoyed slow sex nd slow soft dfk....
    I did a review of Dior when she was working at 64 as Waw Waw

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I did a review of Dior when she was working at 64 as Waw Waw
    Hmm not sure if same girl If shes still at 64 now

I believe she worked at ginza then straight to m5 ...now in China atm
    Since may/ june this year.

Lucky me saw my fav Clara again. Once you get her comfortable with you she is truly amazing

Thank you sarah she's top receptionist

is working today

Weekend only ... exclusive