Thread: 227 broadway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

227 broadway

Try JOSIE, the perfect massage lady new at 227 broadway. I was recommended by a fren of mine to try. I was there and there she was petite nice looking Malaysian chinese mix. Headed for the room which was superb compare with other shop. Took my shower and she was there waiting. Had a superb b2b and she is great on it. Come the second part guy u should try yourself as she is open minded and I am sure you will enjoy and not regret it.
    Massage 9/10
    Part 2 10/10
    Body petite nice 9/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing, Eric

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Chong View Post
    Try JOSIE, the perfect massage lady new at 227 broadway. I was recommended by a fren of mine to try. I was there and there she was petite nice looking Malaysian chinese mix. Headed for the room which was superb compare with other shop. Took my shower and she was there waiting. Had a superb b2b and she is great on it. Come the second part guy u should try yourself as she is open minded and I am sure you will enjoy and not regret it.
    Massage 9/10
    Part 2 10/10
    Body petite nice 9/10
    thanks for the effort, but sorry your review is too vague.
    anyone can put this together even without actually seeing her.

if you had really seen this josie, could you give more details, such as:
    how does her pussy look? shaved or hairy?
    what's her boob size? is it natural or fake?
    and what do you think is her true age?

Massage 9/10
    Part 2 10/10
    Body petite nice 9/10
    Thanks for sharing Eric !

Keep that coming my friend .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    thanks for the effort, but sorry your review is too vague.
    anyone can put this together even without actually seeing her.

if you had really seen this josie, could you give more details, such as:
    how does her pussy look? shaved or hairy?
    what's her boob size? is it natural or fake?
    and what do you think is her true age?
    Mate, if you have only been here a few days, then welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your contributions, hopefully you will always include those details you have listed above, that would be very helpful.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing Eric !

Keep that coming my friend .

Cheers
    Keep "that" coming? you mean you want him to keep churning out reviews like this?
    Seriously doubt anyone would find this sort of review helpful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    227 is one of the most consistent shops in Sydney. Only had 2 duds out of dozens of visits there and those 2 have moved on. Immaculately clean, no time rip-off, no princesses, good looking girls. Just treat them well and you'll have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    Keep "that" coming? you mean you want him to keep churning out reviews like this?
    Seriously doubt anyone would find this sort of review helpful.
    You don’t like his review here ?

How about this one :

Canny the fabulous gal at artarmon remedial massage.
    I just had a one hour session today and made a booking to confirm in advance on the time I will be
    coming, the reception was nice and with a pleasant greeting asking me to have a sit and tea was served by
    Canny. She was already waiting as I have booked earlier, it shows the professionalism approach towards
    me.
    After 5 mins we headed to the room which was as usual nice n clean, neatly done up.
    Canny started her massage in the first part asking me how would I like it, hard soft or medium massage,
    I requested a hard one which was superb and further more I requested that she pay more attention to my
    right arm which was tired n stress. She did a marvellous job on the body n arm.
    As for part 2, it was one of the best nicely done job that I had enjoyed over the past.
    It was value for money for the excellent services by Canny, as for the establishment I would say you
    guy got to try and see for yourself.
    This was my third visits to artarmon remedial massage and I never failed to leave without satisfaction with the services provided by Canny furthermore the receptionist will always ask for feedback on it.
    I sincerely recommend Canny to you if you would like to relax n enjoy a massage session here

That’s two recents reviews from Eric and in fact two more than yourself ? So rather than criticising other people’s contributions while you have done zero yourself , may be you should start sharing some of your own first ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the positives about this shop is its facilities, spacious rooms all with showers and some nice girls (mostly from China with handful of thais, and a mix of taiwan, viet and other nationalities) ... i think the facilities is the biggest drawcard here

the negatives is that although nice girls can be found, they come and go rather abruptly or after a short tenure leaving it difficult to build a rapport with them ... the receptionist can be nice or difficult to deal with depending on which side of the bed she gets out of in the morning and this too has an affect on the girls as some don't like her management style ... suffocating is what some girls have told me and this attributes to why they leave and work elsewhere ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with most of what TL says here. Alice isn't the greatest conversationalist I 've ever met but if you are well-mannered and tell her who or what you want, she will welcome you and recommend girls who are suitable. A tip.. don't arrive late for a booking!!! Always nice looking girls and the service is consistently good at this place. For the most, every girl is same service. My favourite is back on the roster....beautiful tall, slim Molly. Enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had about 10 punts and all were good at this shop - I’ve gone down the slippery slope to full service now but sometimes go back to my “p plates” to reminisce youth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi does anyone know where Ada went ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been so many good ones at 227 over the years. The f6 is back in Sydney and ready to spend. Need to stimulate the economy. Been out of town for most of this year and I'm as toey as a Roman sandal. My top 5 girls ever at 227....Cindy, Molly, Branda, Vivi and Stella from Germany.