Saimi - great cowgirl

Person's Name : Saimi

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Sunday 24th March 2019

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/saimi/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, slim, nice body, C cup enhanced titties.

Pussy: Lovely pussy, fully shaved or waxed.

Roster: Friday and Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, LFK, FS

Review:

My booked girl was running several hours late and as much as I wanted to see her, I couldn’t wait around that long. Papasan was most helpful and suggested a number of other girls and Saimi was my choice.

She was allocated one of those smaller tiny rooms in the old house but no matter. She looked stunning in a skimpy red outfit. I recalled seeing that outfit in my internet travels and sure enough she works with a similar name at another shop. Not a party girl and I used my own music although she had some of her own.

Saimi has a great slim body and the fully shaved pussy was a big plus. Enhanced soft boobies with large nipples. We had a little LFK welcome introduction and I started to caress Saimi. She really appreciates very gentle touching and as much as I would have loved to munch on those nice nipples I was content for some gentle licking. She returned the favor with nipple attention on me followed by some kneeling BBBJ. Pretty nice. On to her back with legs in the air for DATY and her clean hairless pussy was just delicious. Overhead DATY – very gentle don’t forget – was also fun.

Lots more BBBJ from Saimi and she is good at this. A bit of lube and some pussy slide and then on with the dom. Into her in corner-of-the-bed mish and wow she is really tight. Love tunnel was great.

We fooled around in various positions but the highlight was cowgirl. Saimi had a terrific twerking action on the full length of my cock and it felt fantastic. I would go see her again just for the tight love tunnel and the twerking butt in cowgirl. She keeps asking …. “You OK”. Yup!

This was my undoing and the cowgirl finale was very enjoyable.

Nice girl, happy vibe, nice body, beautiful love tunnel, great sex.

Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fully shaved pussy! I like it. Thanks for sharing