Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills
Wechat ID : surryhills426 for daily roster and photos
Call 0466686326 to make a booking / rear entrance inquiry
Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM
Rates :

30mins $30 (normal price $40)

45mins $45(normal price $60)

60mins $55 (normal price $70)

Size/shape : Size 7-8, C cuppas, very firm bottom and sexy toned long legs, 168CM tall, lovely smile.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

I've been reading on and off the reviews and benefited myself from them a few times, i just though it is time to give something back.

It was a recommendation of a mate of mine to visit this girl Shirley at 426 Cleveland st. I noticed he was excited when talking about her, so I thought she must be good.

So let's get straight to the point here. I arrived at the premises and after quick chat with the owner, and payment sorted I was told that Shirley was waiting for me.

Part 1

I was directed to go upstairs and into room. I waited a couple of minutes and then heard a knock on the door, it must be her i supposed so told her to come in.

So she was there wearing a sexy black tight-fitting dress showing all her curves. She welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on my lips. I asked her to sit on my lap so she did, and we started a sort of a chit chat to break the ice.

This girl was very friendly I have to say, and able to have a conversation in english. i spoke to her for a while so we both felt comfortable to each other.

I have to confess that i normally don't have massage, and this time was not the exception. I told her that we were going to start straight with part 2 as i like, and after that she can give me a massage.She accepted.

Part 2

Let's remember that she was sitting in my lap still with her clothes on, so she cuddled up with me and start lip-kissing me as if i was her boyfriend.At this stage i started undressing her, undo her dress and pull it down up to her waist uncovering her bra.

I had a bit of a problem unhooking her bra, she was using a funny bra type with many hooks, so she helped me out here, otherwise i would have ripped it off as i was so horny.

Then she removed all the rest of her clothes, reveling a fit, sexy body. Her bum and legs are super fit, it seems like she goes to the gym, they are hard to the touch. Kitty was shaved.

She allow me to suck her nipples all the time i wanted, and have fun with ther kitty, no finger penetration by the way. While i was touching her she got very wet, and to my surprise and liking of course she started moaning and did this until the end of part 2.

She was touching and tugging my little bro since we started all this,with good technique for the hj in a way that made me blow soon as i expected. We spent the rest of the time basically lying down naked together in the massage table, and YES i had a bit of a massage, probably 10 minutes only.

It was good actually, she has strong hands and was able to make a hard massage the way i like it.

The way part 2 was performed took me back to good times passed with ones girlfriend while watching a movie and thing starts getting hot on the couch.

Overall, her service was superb, it was a GFE experience, this girl is gold. Friendly, attentive, lovely and obedient. YES. i will return and see her again to find out what else is she capable of offering.