Thread: Helen - new chapter of great punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Helen - new chapter of great punt

Decided to book Helen due to great reviews and my obsession with girls with short hair. Was tossing between Amanda from Ginza and Helen but I was in the area so I decided to head to 42.

First, on her looks. IMO she’s way better than the photos. She looks chubby and mature in the photos - which is nothing like her in real life. She’s slim and young (ok, late 20s young, not 18 young) with beautiful features. I fell in love the moment I saw her face.

Next on to her body. As above, slim and toned. She has nice sized, natural boobs with v sensitive and very well sized nipples. Sucking on them would make them erect very easily. Nice and toned legs. Her ass isn’t huge but a nice handful anyway.

Thirdly, her attitude and service - super keen to please and very, very friendly. She would make you feel at home immediately. I guess I started my premium full service experience with 5 star, then to dream girls and then 278/Ginza. I’m not picky but I’m quite fair when it comes to level of service. Helen is way up there with the best of the best in Sydney. Super sexy DFK and her bbbj and DD are amazing. I had a great feast with her pussy and ass too so it was a fantastic session.

In summary, Helen is amongst the best of the best and given that this was my first ever trip to 42, it sure has opened up a new door for me in the Sydney punting scene. What a time to be alive in Sydney.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    In summary, Helen is amongst the best of the best and given that this was my first ever trip to 42, it sure has opened up a new door for me in the Sydney punting scene. What a time to be alive in Sydney.
    Helen is just .... stunning! That's the only way to describe her!
    Great AR ShuRin! Thanks for sharing!

Helen is on air now
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42