Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaniness

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had my first session in a downstairs room last week, and I have probably been to SS every week for 2 years. Is there anything more exciting that goes on down here than normal?
    Lol the true king has spoken talking about VIP status.
    You can have room 3 if we meet together there one day my " king"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lol the true king has spoken talking about VIP status.
    You can have room 3 if we meet together there one day my " king"
    Room 3 is closest to reception or furthest away from reception but closest to the bathroom?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Room 3 is closest to reception or furthest away from reception but closest to the bathroom?
    Room 3 closet to shower plus bigger room ...far away from nana hearing the action

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never Really had any issues with cleaniness. Seems like most of the time they will put a clean sheet over the bed then once finished they take it off get rid of the used towels etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    cleaniess is the first priority

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think an unclean room is the biggest turnnoff

Banned
    How about finding a strange man (or homeless guy) who stunk so badly (probably didn't wash for a few days) hiding in the corner of the room after entering the shop using the rear entrance? Imagine the girl having to go with him? Run for cover boys and girls and bring out the air freshners!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about finding a strange man (or homeless guy) who stunk so badly (probably didn't wash for a few days) hiding in the corner of the room after entering the shop using the rear entrance? Imagine the girl having to go with him? Run for cover boys and girls and bring out the air freshners!
    Anyone seen First Blood with Sylvester Stallone and the shower scene, where Rambo is showered 'jail style'
    Thats what the brothels should be doing to the unhygeinic outlaws

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I visited 5 star once and nothing really beats ginza/479

Banned
    Not only did this smelly guy leave an unpleasant smell that lingered in the room for at least 10 minutes but according to the girls, he also stole the mouthwash. Believe it or not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12