Thread: Kate, Beautiful and truly special.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kate, Beautiful and truly special.

Marrickville 5

5 Gerald St Marrickville

02 9519 9009 / 0417 888 123

Name: Kate

Session Date: 15th January 2019

Advertised Hourly Rate: $250 for 60 mins or $400 for 90 Mins

Estimated Age: I didn't ask, I guess in her mid to late 20's

Estimated Ethnic Group: Korean

Hair Colour: Dark brown and below her shoulders

Eyes Colour: Light brown

Skin Colour: light and smooth as silk

Height: approx 168cm

Body Shape: Hour glass with sexy curves and lovely natural C+ breasts, tight and lean.

Kissing Available: dfk (Luxury diamond)

Blowjob: BBBJ (Luxury diamond)

DATY: Yes (Luxury diamond)

Overall Looks: Natural beauty and is a real head turner.

Overall Performance: gfe with a twist of a pse

Note: I did question the difference between Luxury and Diamond and was advised that they offer a somewhat different experience and I thought I'd give it a go.

I saw Kate listed on the roster on No 5's wechat feed last week and her picture really grabbed my attention, she only worked a short shift so it didn't work out for me at the time.

Today I was looking and I saw that she was back and was in two minds about going, the urge got the better of me even thought I'm trying to stop. I made a booking at 8pm for 90 mins. I made way over with very little traffic, parked and made my way inside.

I was ushered to a room, paid up and soon after Kate entered. The first thing I noticed was her wonderful smile and eyes, she greeted me with a hug and dfk, I automatically new I was in for a good time.

The dfk went on for a couple of minutes and some small talk followed to break the ice which I'm cool with because I wanted her to feel comfortable. With our clothes finally off we went to the shower where she gave me a good clean and plenty of dfk.

We dried off and jumped onto the bed and more dfk followed, I couldn't get a enough of it from her. She can really kiss, it wasn't over powering nor was it forced. It felt legit and like we were long lost lovers meeting for the first time in years and in fact its some of the best I have ever had.

She wanted to please me but I insisted on pleasing her first, her pussy was smooth, fragrant and tasted like sweet nectar. Her moans seemed very legit and not loud/fake or over done like some other ladies, while enjoying it my hands explored her body and her back arched with enjoyment. I took a break as I was starting to get a sore neck and she was insistent on it being my turn.

A BBBJ followed which was slow and soft at the start then deep and long, she would also drip the saliva and this got me going crazy, I asked for 69 because I wanted her to cum. While I was feasting on that awesome pussy I asked her to sit on my face instead because I wanted to see her facial reactions. She started rubbing her pussy on my mouth backwards and forward while shaking as she got closer to cumming her moans grew as did the shaking and she unleashed that sweet sweet nectar that we all love soon after.

After letting her rest up because I could see that she needed it I explored her beautiful body by kissing her sweet spots and some more dfk followed, she then gave me another superb BJ which went on for what felt like eternity. With the condom on a pussy slide followed and that was the first time in a long time since I have had one, it actually felt like penetration.

I started to feel a little light headed due the Kamagra and needed to take a break, by the time I felt better the session was almost over and I didn't end up bothering again even though she was insistent that we did. We just dfk'd some more and had a little chat, her English is quite good and she seems to understand and is able to respond with no issues at all - that's a huge plus for me.

Return factor: 100% very rarely do I come across a lady like her that is beautiful, attentive, down to earth and appears genuine - as always YMMV.

Thank you Kate and No 5 for the great session.

Thank you for the After Report.
    Looking forward to seeing you Again.

- M5

Last Day....Then she is going for vacation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Make your Bookings Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

working

is she working today?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When is she back?