Thread: Roseville Rose - Sky v Whiskey

Roseville Rose - Sky v Whiskey

Hi bros,

I just want to dispel some rumours. Whiskey cannot do deepthroat. There were a few mentions of her name in dt threads so i thought i'd check her out. In fact, her BJ and enthusiasm was so 2nd rate, it was hard to actually cum. Waste of money in my opinion. I kept asking for it and she just wouldnt even try. I mean, she understands some english right? Even demonstrated but wouldnt do it. Tried pushing up with my cock and she would go shallower. I get the feels she wanted to fuck, and cos i didnt want to, she only put in 10% effort. She kept joking at me for not being hard enough, well, it was all to do with her lackluster technique.

SKY on the other hand is great value for money in my opinion. Sky can definitely do deepthroat, not entire way but 80-90%. She kinda had a routine where she puts her head side to side, and then inch by inch takes my dick into her mouth until its almost all gone. It would help if a brother taught her how to do full on throat fucks. Personally i dont like training. Sky also has great attitude, and big fake boobs, which i strangely enough havent got around to fucking just yet. Her look is much like a stripper, shes hot. But she does appear to have islander or mauri in her.. Which im not as fond of.

So there you have it, a glowing review on SKY and a poor review on Whiskey. I did try Merry one day recently, wouldnt recommend. Salivour smelt funny. Hard to explain, but just did, and i find that a turn off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, very informative.

Could you give an estimate of Whiskey and SKY's age? (just an estimate will do, e.g mid-20s or late-30s?)

Sky late 20s/whiskey early 30s. Complete guess. They dont seem old. Whiskeys not in as good shape as sky but still ok body. Theyre definitely both head turners. Whiskey has better face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Sky late 20s/whiskey early 30s. Complete guess. They dont seem old. Whiskeys not in as good shape as sky but still ok body. Theyre definitely both head turners. Whiskey has better face.
    excellent, much appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't seen whiskey
    I would say around mid 30 for sky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a look in the line up but unfortunately neither was my type.