Thread: Cherry - sweet young Chinese girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Cherry - sweet young Chinese girl.

When I was in 22 Rydalmere last week, as I left the shop after seeing Lucky, I bumped into a nice looking young girl in reception. I asked her name and they told me she was Cherry, a new girl that started work there that day. I have had to wait a week until she returns but today I had the pleasure of one hour with lovely Cherry.

Cherry is Chinese in her mid 20's. A tall, slim girl with a very pretty face, beautiful hair and nice natural C cup tits. She is quite a stunner. The photo of her on their website is real.

Up to the room and she is very friendly from the start and we have a shower together and she washes me. I take the opportunity to lather up her breasts and massage them in the shower as we wash. They feel amazing, young girl firm.

Onto the bed and I ask Cherry to suck me from the start. She gives me a nice bbbj, concentrated initially on the tip but she soon warms up and starts licking my balls, stroking my cock and shaft and I lie back and enjoy the pleasure that she gives to me. She makes good eye contact as she blows me and I play with her beautiful tits which dangle and jiggle about as she sucks.

On with a dom and for a change I decide to start in doggie rather than mish. Cherry has a fully shaved pussy with big lips and I give her a bit of DATY from behind to warm her up. She enjoys my tongue inside her and pushes her pussy towards me and pussy fucks my tongue. She is nice and wet now so in I go. Cherry has a tight little pussy and I turn her around so that we can both watch the action in the mirror by the side of the bed. I start off fucking her slowly but as I increase the pace she becomes quite vocal and so I thrust harder in and out, reaching over and massaging her breasts as I pump away. Very nice doggie and she looks awesome with her long hair flowing across her back as I fuck her and pull her arse cheeks wide to watch my cock going in and out.

She seems to be quite orgasmic so I lie down and she jumps on top in cowgirl. She starts a very fast grind on my erect cock and before long she bursts into a big orgasm and collapses in a heap on top of me.

We rest for a bit and I try a few more positions. Mish and scissors. I try to kiss her but she is not really into kissing but that does not really bother me. If I get kissing it is the icing on the cake, if not, it is not really a big issue for me, as I understand that some girls don't want to kiss and some are happy to.

I don't want to blow my load too quickly so I lie her down and lick her pussy. She relaxes and as I look up, she is playing with her nipples and breasts which is always a good sign so I tongue fuck her, get two fingers inside and slowly finger fuck her and lick her clit until she cums again. When she cums the second time it is harder and she squeezes my head in between her legs like a vice as she orgasms in a big spasm.

Time is almost up and I want to finish by fucking her. I dom up again, fuck her hard and quickly in mish and I blow my load. This time I collapse in a heap as it has been quite a session.

Cherry is a good service girl. She is young and pretty and she goes with the flow. She has a great body and it was fantastic spending an hour with her today. Recommended.

As I left today I was introduced to another new young girl, Lily so she will be next on the hit list. Looked about 20 years old.

Take a look at her photos on their website and I can confirm that they are real. She was very popular today due to her young age. Grrr.

Here is a link to Lily's and Cherry's photos.

http://22rydalmere.com.au
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thank you for your review. Cherry on today
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Thank you for your review Cherry good service friendly fresh and juice
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review
    Cherry on today booking welcome

New new new come soon
    Baby personal reasons only Asian customer
    This Sunday 3pm to 12a

Angela- Bady

Name:Baby
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D cup
    Nationality: Singapore
    Services: Standard Full service.
    Price
    45 minuets $150
    60 minuets $200
    Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long black hair. Sweet pretty. Big Eyes.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

We have new students today

Fifi new students model

Name:Fifi
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D cup
    Nationality: Singapore
    Services: Standard Silver, Gold service.Super Diamond package
    GFE,DT, BBBJ, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy
    GFE,Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy
    Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long black hair. Sweet pretty. Big Eyes.Very fresh and juice

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    when is fife working next?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by dech View Post
    when is fife working next?
    She looks great in the photos. I desperately wanted to see her yesterday but didn't get time for a punt. Was hoping she would be back on today but no such luck.

I want those boobs in my mouth.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thank you for your reviews today we have new girls

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: