Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IMMIGRATION RAID MOST OF THE BROTHEL

What type of things are immigration looking for?

Holiday visas, overstay?

Surely girls on working or temporary visas should be okay.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    This is what in general Most of the brothel will do , lets say The roster already been made before thursday , the name on the roster wont changed cause already there , For example i can cover the girl by saying Sorry fully book , you will believe its fully book , dont you ? Lets say , for example if there are 25 girls on and lets say 3 girls name dissappier from the roster you wouldn’t mention it and even you wont remember all those 25 girls name one by one , dont you ?
    Well i don't know what they do. All i know is i wasn't at 278 when the Feds spoke to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Holiday visas, overstay?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Tourist visa ,the person will breach the visa condition if he or she use it for working and other type of visa which not required any working permit on your visa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tourist visa ,the person will breach the visa condition if he or she use it for working and other type of visa which not required any working permit on your visa
    Tourist or Student Visa...
    Breaking any visa conditions
    Could mean your favorite WL gets deported

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Well i don't know what they do. All i know is i wasn't at 278 when the Feds spoke to me.
    Haha... lets all jump to the conclusion that it MUST be 278 or Ginza !!!
    Seems to be a case of "tall-poppy" syndrome kicking in again... the smallest news event happens - "oh, must be 278 or Ginza!!"
    This happens time and again...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Mmmmmmm .....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Doe View Post
    Tourist or Student Visa...
    Breaking any visa conditions
    Could mean your favorite WL gets deported
    Yeah mate , some of them my fav which i visit them most mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Holiday visas, overstay?

Girls working without the right visas is one thing.

Mostly looking to crack any human trafficking rings.

Also fake ID rackets.

Saw a shop raided where the immigration officers told the girls what they were there for and they were going to be doing short interviews, and one girl just burst into tears. Immi guy goes "we'll start with you". Lol.

They asked the girls for ID and they all pulled out their medicare cards. The officer asked one girl what name on the card was hers and she couldn't say. "Just tell me your name, you know your name and there's six names on the card, it's a one in six chance" and she just clammed up.

Think I went home that night and did the job by hand...

- FMH

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does that mean the only kind of visa that allow a person to work as wl or ml is the working holiday one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Does that mean the only kind of visa that allow a person to work as wl or ml is the working holiday one?
    Student visa could too, but still in trouble if they found you are rostered in for more than 20 hours per week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My girl said she was keeping her sister’s card at the time immigration checked her shop so they even asked for birthday of her sister’s husband and daughter. Luckily she remembered them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Girls working without the right visas is one thing.

Mostly looking to crack any human trafficking rings.

Also fake ID rackets.

Saw a shop raided where the immigration officers told the girls what they were there for and they were going to be doing short interviews, and one girl just burst into tears. Immi guy goes "we'll start with you". Lol.

They asked the girls for ID and they all pulled out their medicare cards. The officer asked one girl what name on the card was hers and she couldn't say. "Just tell me your name, you know your name and there's six names on the card, it's a one in six chance" and she just clammed up.

Think I went home that night and did the job by hand...

- FMH

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its not easy for chinese people to get working visa to come our shore , if easy one billion chinese people will come to work here , Most of the chinese wl are on student visa and some of them on travelling visa which are 3 months and work at the shop , if someone call up imigration to check then the shop will pay the fine which count as each person fine , lets say you have 50 girls work at your shop i believe 95 percent are on student visa mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its not easy for chinese people to get working visa to come our shore , if easy one billion chinese people will come to work here , Most of the chinese wl are on student visa and some of them on travelling visa which are 3 months and work at the shop , if someone call up imigration to check then the shop will pay the fine which count as each person fine , lets say you have 50 girls work at your shop i believe 95 percent are on student visa mate
    there is certainly an element of truth in it.
    but don't think millions of chinese ladies will suddenly appear in syd as sex workers even if visa rules are loosened.

despite the attractions of natural environments, many in china still find life here quite boring.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Student visa could too, but still in trouble if they found you are rostered in for more than 20 hours per week
    It would be rather difficult for immigration to know whether they work more than 20 hours a week.
    Unless someone from the immigration is keeping tab of the roster daily.
    Even then, it's highly unlikely they would do that. Probably give her a warning and let her go.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    there is certainly an element of truth in it.
    but don't think millions of chinese ladies will suddenly appear in syd as sex workers even if visa rules are loosened.

despite the attractions of natural environments, many in china still find life here quite boring.
    Particularly the Shanghainese ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Government can be a bunch of bullies. Enjoying the power of their protected positions. These girls are NOT taking local jobs at all. I wouldn’t pay a white Aussie girl to waste my time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Government can be a bunch of bullies. Enjoying the power of their protected positions. These girls are NOT taking local jobs at all. I wouldn’t pay a white Aussie girl to waste my time.
    It's not about taking jobs away from Australian citizens.

It's more about tax evasion and human trafficking. Frankly I don't think immigration officers care if an Asian girl is making money out of sex work. They are concerned if girls are being forced in sex work against their will. They also look out for tax evasion by the operators.

They can't pick and choose which industries to investigate, they can't leave brothels alone while they they target fruit pickers, for example.

The stuff about "foreigners coming to our shores taking our jobs and destroying the social fabric of Australia" is just bullshit spun by right wing morons like Pauline Hanson and Fraser Anning to scare bogans into getting southern cross tattoos and doing burnouts in utes.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Dudes human trafficking is rare if not non-existent in the land of oz.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Dudes human trafficking is rare if not non-existent in the land of oz.
    Do Tell Cunning………..?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Do Tell Cunning………..?
    What to tell , it’s so obvious ?

Girls just have to go on the internet, have an idea of the popular shops in Sydney, come over and contact the shops directly, no agents needed, hence no business for human trafficking.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast