Thread: Tina - lovely chatty curvey Thai girl.

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

Tina - lovely chatty curvey Thai girl.

Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 426 Surry Hills Massage

Date of Visit : 29th March 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills

Wechat ID : surryhills426 for daily roster and photos

Call 0466686326 to make a booking / rear entrance inquiry

Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM

Rates :
    $ 40 ---30 min
    $ 55 ---45 min
    $ 65 --- 60 min
    $ 105 ---90 min

Size/shape : curvy body, big C Cuppas (might be D cuppas ), 160+CM tall, lovely smile, chatty, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50 Tips)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Feeling the need for a good massage and was hanging in the city today. Decided to message Jayden and ask for his recommendation. He recommended Tina whom was on roster today. I have seen Tina ages back, she did a very good massage at 227 when I first adventured. Was thinking to see one of the Chinese girls, maybe next time.

Arrived shop just on the dot, went in via the "secret" rear entrance. Quick chat with Jayden, finance sorted and was told to go upstairs to wait in room while Tina is getting ready.

Part 1:
    Knock on door, enters Tina. She seems to remember me, came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Felt like a long time friend where we have not seen each other for ages, had a quick chat and slipped her the tip. She gave me a smile, said thanks and instructed me to strip and get on the table. Tina asked if I wanted oil or no oil, said its up to her. She applied a little oil and started her massage. Informed her that I like her hard firm massage and she did give me a good hard massage, didnt hold back on strength , her massage is one of the best! Hard, firm, and she gets into all the knots - feeling relaxed already. She massaged me for a good 30+min. During the massage, my hands have been roaming her curvy body and at times trying to grab her D cuppas , and she keeps chatting while doing her massage, which makes it a great session. Finally massage is done, Tina goes out to get a hot towel, wipes off the oil. Feeling her hands running over my back, legs, bottom....great teaser!

Part 2:
    Tina undresses, and there they are - D Cuppas! both my hands automatically grabbed onto them, squeeezee, squishy, squesssy - feel so good! Tina got on the table and rubbed her D cuppas over my back, doing a B2B - little bro has been summoned! Tina motions me to turn over, got off the table, she got a bit of oil and applied to little bro. Started her teasing, playing, tugging with little bro. While little bro was getting all her attention, I decided to play with her Kitty, yummy yummy - feeling moisture, seems Tina is enjoying as well. Didn't try to insert fingers, as she didn't allow the last time - wouldn't wanna make it awkward now. Tina continues to play with little bro while i keep roaming her body esp her D cuppas. Finally little bro erupts like an out of control volcano! Messy I was, but this wasn't as messy as other times. Tina got wipes, tissues to clean me up and the mess. Had like 5 min on the clock, cuddle lying on the bed, chatted for a bit, lots of laughs. Time flew and saw that we were about 10mins over time. Quickly dressed, hug, kiss kiss, exit. Saw Jayden, small chat and than left the building via secret entrance.

Always feeling so relaxed after a good massage, and release of pressure Happy Friday it was!

As usual, this is my experience during the session and I am not able to vouch if same/more services will be offered. Happy Punting Bro's.

Banned
    Thanks for ur support.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good review lol.

Yes Tina is great omg this girl can really talk nd extremely friendly...if shes comfy with you will get lots of surprises.

Sister shop 227 north strathfield Tina work there every Thursday!

I had saw her more than10 times haha

Banned
    Thanks brother woods
    More great girls for u to be seen ��

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Good review lol.

Yes Tina is great omg this girl can really talk nd extremely friendly...if shes comfy with you will get lots of surprises.

Sister shop 227 north strathfield Tina work there every Thursday!

I had saw her more than10 times haha

Banned
    Tina is on today

Banned
    Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 SURRY HILLS View Post
    Thanks brother woods
    More great girls for u to be seen ��
    No worries boss.
    I already had my eyes on summer, gabby, snow

I liked shop with shower with back entrance.