Thread: Prada: very very average

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Prada: very very average

Damn the photos as I always get sucked in! Prada’s photos, especially the one over the cosmetic bar, promise a tall, slim girl. I expected a girl in the 168cm range. What walked into the room was a girl who was 152-155cm tall who bore as much resemblance to her photos as I do to Usain Bolt. She is short with pretty average looks.

There’s something going on at M5 with a number of the Chinese girls where they offer diamond service but the girls just don’t deliver. Never had this problem with any of the Korean girls there. Prada was no exception to this. You could barely call what she does kissing. Just the slightest touch of the lips on yours and she resists attempts at anything more.

A very average experience. She showed little enthusiasm or interest and was just processing another client for the cash register.

M5 management - perhaps might be good to use some more realistic photos that are at least representative of how she looks and to let her know that if her comfort levels are at premium service, that is all she should be offering.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn, thanks for the heads up bro. Was planning to visit N5M again after a horrible experience ages ago with Yurika but not sure anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meng, I really wanted to see Yurica but a friend told me she bore no resemblance whatsoever to her photos. Based on your experience, sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not gonna lie bros, I went there once, had a dud punt where I was placed in one of the smallest rooms I’ve ever seen, it literally looked like the cleaner’s room, and the punt itself was boring and mechanical. The girl, even though she was pretty cute, it didn’t stir away the fact that she didn’t have any interest in servicing me for that whole hour. Don’t think she’ll be back either, haven’t seen her on the list for about 6 months.
    Wont be going back until management changes hands or they manage their girls properly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Meng, I really wanted to see Yurica but a friend told me she bore no resemblance whatsoever to her photos. Based on your experience, sounds like I dodged a bullet.
    Yea she looks nothing like her photo. Was quite chubby to be honest and had a bit of a muffin top. Haven’t seen her rostered anymore but her service was really bad.

Nothing like a Japanese gfe I’ve bern hearing so much about. That experience traumatised me a little. Haven’t seen a Japanese WL since.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got lucky missing out then. She had a muffin top?!

I see they have now changed the photo for Prada. Actually looks more like her now which is like 50% as attractive as her previous photos were.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They also had a totally fake photo for Jesse, who is definitely not Eurasian.

Never going back for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillacon View Post
    They also had a totally fake photo for Jesse, who is definitely not Eurasian.

Never going back for sure.
    Thanks for the warning brother