Thread: Hello again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hello again

Hello and hello again to all you brothers!

I say hello because it is my 1st post but have been lurking on here for the best part of 6 months and hello again because I was on the old forum and my hazy memories recalls a few usernames that I kinda recognize from all those years ago! NIce to see things are still going strong here!

Having gone overseas for the best part of 8 years, I moved back to Sydney in 2018 and have slowly eased myself back into the punting scene. I resisted the urge to start off with and thought that by just lurking and not posting, it would help keep things in check but to no avail.......there's just so little to do here whereas in NYC there's always something to do, something to see etc. etc. Here, I find killing time and even just spending money to be an issue which is why punting seems to fill a void.

So I've caved into my addiction for massage shops again and I just can't be bothered to fight it anymore lol so I may as well register and give back on here.

Look forward to sharing some of my journeys moving forward

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome Tittay-lover................

Welcome back and happy punting

Well, hello there again ! Tittay Lover ! What a user name !

So, you were at the old forum ? I wonder if we had ever crossed path here in the forum . Like you posting about busty girls and I did the same and vice versa ?

Never mind, if you are true to your name , I shall look forward to seeing who you will be reviewing soon ??

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome back And happy Hunting mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thx bros, lots of fun to be had these days as the selection is so much bigger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, hello there again ! Tittay Lover ! What a user name !

So, you were at the old forum ? I wonder if we had ever crossed path here in the forum . Like you posting about busty girls and I did the same and vice versa ?

Never mind, if you are true to your name , I shall look forward to seeing who you will be reviewing soon ??

Cheers
    I had a feeling the username might catch ur attention, being a fellow big tits lover lol

Yeah, was active on the old forum and i believe i would have had a login for this one as well but just can't remember it. Almost certain we would have crossed paths back in the day!

I have already sampled some big tittays delights since returning, namely Bonnie and Nina @ Blossom, Rebecca, Ivy @ Broadway just to name a few

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Welcome back, Tittay Lover. Yes Sydney is very boring especially compared to a place like NYC! Far cry from being the center of the world, to say the least... Although with property prices that don't reflect that. Happy punting!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Hey bro tittay_lover, welcome back, hope you have lots of fun punting in Sydney.

What’s the punting like in NYC - any tips in case I find myself there with the urge to punt?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My gosh this verification thing is annoying, I wonder how many posts it would take to not require moderator to approve new posts?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Hey bro tittay_lover, welcome back, hope you have lots of fun punting in Sydney.

What’s the punting like in NYC - any tips in case I find myself there with the urge to punt?
    Cheers!

Prostitution is illegal in NYC but massage shops are scattered across Manhattan with a decent selection of western & latinas /korean/chinese run shops from low end to high class parlours around the midtown and koreatown areas. i didn't punt much while i was there but from what i saw, quality of asian girls are similar to sydney but if you're into latinas then of course NYC wins hands down lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Although with property prices that don't reflect that. Happy punting!
    Tell me about it! Glad i got on the ladder back in the day otherwise no $ left for punting lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tittay_lover View Post
    Cheers!

Prostitution is illegal in NYC but massage shops are scattered across Manhattan with a decent selection of western & latinas /korean/chinese run shops from low end to high class parlours around the midtown and koreatown areas. i didn't punt much while i was there but from what i saw, quality of asian girls are similar to sydney but if you're into latinas then of course NYC wins hands down lol
    Latinas in Sydney seem to have an attitude problem ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Shame, latinas r hot

Yes please. Some hot tight little bodied columbians, venezuelans, cubans or peruvians. Do they even exist on the punting scene? Or are all the quality ones at the cauc shops, charging an arm and a leg?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Plenty of hot mexicans, colombians, venezuelans, cubans and peruvians over there but you'll need to know where to look as prostitution is illegal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Some can be hot tempered and feisty.