Thread: 100% GFE YUNA

Senior Member(無間使者)

100% GFE YUNA

Had the pleasure of seeing Yuna few weekends ago and was immediately mesmerised by her bubbly personality, body and her mission to make you feel like the luckiest guy alive!!! Yuna is probably in her mid 20s im guessing, though hard to tell tbh because she probably does have a few enhancements here and there but nevertheless, a very gorgeous looking girl with a killer body. Immediately after we entered the room, she leaned over to embrace me in a very sensual hug, followed by a long passionate kiss. I immediately felt smitten by her On to the shower, very sensual body to body while she washed me down with soap, followed by bbbj in the shower the usual stuff but feels great everytime

Yuna has an amazing body with very slim waist complimented by her long silky legs which in my opinion is perfect for doggystyle Shes quite tall probably between the ranges of 168-170cm not quite sure. The whole session, she just made me feel special, bubbly, attentive and just overall sexiness overload!!! Sex was great with numerous positions, very sensual and sexual throughout, non stop DFK with 100% GFE. Overall a very good session! and well worth the money spent!

Looks 8.5/10
    attitude 10/10
    Body 9/10 (Enhanced breasts though)
    Service 10/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome review. Keen to try her out too bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    enhanced boobs but just B size? or its bigger? nice touch?