Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $140/30min

Size/shape : Size 4-5, Cute Round face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Shower Together, DATY, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Eva is a pretty classy girl. I like her cute round face. She is very chatty, good manner, etc. We started with shower together and she carefully wash me down and focus at every details then she proceed with smooth and slipply body to body stand up sliding. I like enjoy it so much. After shower she start cat bath while I rubbing her pussy. She did sth different to Lulu where she ask me to put my leg over her back while she knee down face toward my cock, so I can raise my bum up and she can lick my asshole. OMG.. this is definitely 278Club standard, I quite enjoy it this time since I had that with Lulu last time haha. Since she did that to me so I return her a favor licking out her pussy DATY, she moan and enjoy it so much. She allow me to have slightly penetrate her pussy without Condom but she then say no no.. need Condom.. haha. Proceed with pounding her in Mish for sweat 15mins and I finally unloaded. During the whole process, we have a lot DFK session which stimulate a lot of fun and sex hype. After the session, she again wash me down and we cuddle, more kiss and bye.

Her attitude is good and very chatty girl. Cute round face and active little tongue.
    Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow she does golden showers?? please elaborate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the internet explanation of golden shower is different from my understanding. I mean basically shower together with soapy slide and oral, etc..
    Not urine things as defined on internet OMG.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMPDAY View Post
    wow she does golden showers?? please elaborate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Did you like her huge sticky out nipples. They are amazing. Like stalks..
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Angry bird, how does Eva compare to Lulu? Lulu is pretty petite and light.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I have fucked them both. Lulu is more petite whereas Eva has bigger tits. Lulu offers better service.

I would go for Lulu as I know what you prefer from reading your reviews.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lulu is little pocket rocket! But yes, Eva has bigger tits. But I loved lulu more. Only problem is her lack of English

Cheers b creeper

With any non English speaking lady, Google translate.. It's pretty darn accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    sorry it has been awhile lol.. prefer lulu.. wonder where is her now? Eva is not heavy but cuter.. she back on 278 now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have heard so many good reviews for lulu but havent tried, and she has been gone for so long..
    Eva was my first girl to try on in 278club when the shop just opened that time...i remembered she kept sucking my neck like a vampire while we were resting on bed..