Thread: "Massage" parlours that don't pretend to be anything but brothels

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question "Massage" parlours that don't pretend to be anything but brothels

So I had a bit of an odd experience - probably not that unusual, but it hasn't happened to me before.

I went to a shop that I've been eyeballing for a few months - one of those "Residential house -> massage studio" places. Couldn't find them on locanto, but thought that I'd give it a whirl.

Greeted at the door by the "ML", who was wearing a see-through top and panties, but nothing else. So it's definitely on, but I was shown to a room, and no massage table - just a bed.

I'm not saying that I didn't have a good time (low cost, full service, Multiple Swings, BBBJ, etc), but at least shops that take walk-ins generally pretend to be legit. How common is this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You’ll soon to be hounded by posts of “where is this place? “!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Let me guess, the ML is from mainland China? Happy to be proven wrong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few around — Tufton St Bowen Hills, Dee Dee at East Bris —— although you may as well spend a little more and pick one from a line up at Miso or similar...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats not my experience of tufton. No where near as brazen as that. I must go on the wrong days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A shop in Davenport Street in Southport is like that, walked in recently and before I could even ask anything the girl quotes me a price for FS. I didn't stay because she wasn't what I was looking for. Davenport Street is like a mini Chinatown, 90% of the shops, cafes and restaurants are Asian, mostly Chinese but Korean and Japanese too. There's heaps of cute young Asian girls walking around - students who live in the hi-rises in the nearby streets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are heaps, around Brisbane and GC. It’s just the cost that differs.
    I have had many MLs in that past that changed from completely No-No to yes-yes for everything within 5-10 mins of conversation and price offered for all these value added services. Not that I have paid those prices for fs to everyone, but it seems that most of the shops and MLs are much aware of what punters want and how much they could afford, as the prices I have heard for FS and similar value added services are in the same range around Brisbane.
    However, remaining MLs who declined for FS on the first visit will eventually offer it once you gets her trust and offer her enough. This is based on my last 50 visits ( 2 months), in which only 1 ML didn’t budge for fs, but offered other options at lower prices.
    So keep hunting, Communcation skills is the key.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With regard to Tufton St I was offered fs on 1st visit by “L” for 100....the whole experience though was pretty average,,,

Has anyone else been in the front room there ? It’s very fucking small...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The front room on the southern side is small. The front room on the northern side is quite large.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    You’ll soon to be hounded by posts of “where is this place? “!!
    Only three, surprisingly.

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Let me guess, the ML is from mainland China? Happy to be proven wrong
    I don't think so. Thai maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    There are a few around — Tufton St Bowen Hills, Dee Dee at East Bris —— although you may as well spend a little more and pick one from a line up at Miso or similar...
    Yeah, I went looking for a punt, but knowing now that it's pretty much a FS shop I think I'd rather just spend a little more for somewhere with higher quality "clean" girls.

I was just kinda surprised that she didn't even pretend that it wasn't a straight up FS brothel. Seems kind of like the type of place that would quickly stand out, and get raided.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by downeyundero View Post
    Only three, surprisingly.

I don't think so. Thai maybe?

Yeah, I went looking for a punt, but knowing now that it's pretty much a FS shop I think I'd rather just spend a little more for somewhere with higher quality "clean" girls.

I was just kinda surprised that she didn't even pretend that it wasn't a straight up FS brothel. Seems kind of like the type of place that would quickly stand out, and get raided.
    so you had fs with a girl and you didn't ask where she's from?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beds are better than tables anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by downeyundero View Post

If she is there working by herself, she can provide whatever service she wants, as long as she so within the regulations, I don't believe an independent WL has to register of anything like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    If she is there working by herself, she can provide whatever service she wants, as long as she so within the regulations, I don't believe an independent WL has to register of anything like that.
    Excatly, as long as she lives alone and operates alone, She doesn't have to register

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    A shop in Davenport Street in Southport is like that, walked in recently and before I could even ask anything the girl quotes me a price for FS. I didn't stay because she wasn't what I was looking for. Davenport Street is like a mini Chinatown, 90% of the shops, cafes and restaurants are Asian, mostly Chinese but Korean and Japanese too. There's heaps of cute young Asian girls walking around - students who live in the hi-rises in the nearby streets.
    thanks for the intel, very handy when i next go there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Excatly, as long as she lives alone and operates alone, She doesn't have to register
    The OP said it was a shop, therefore it would be a breach on 2 counts, multiple staff and advertising massage.

Solo operators means 1 person operating out of that location. Multiple staff cannot operate on a shift basis from the same location.

Legal brothels (licenced or solo operators) are specifically not permitted to advertise as massage services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    The OP said it was a shop, therefore it would be a breach on 2 counts, multiple staff and advertising massage.

Solo operators means 1 person operating out of that location. Multiple staff cannot operate on a shift basis from the same location.

Legal brothels (licenced or solo operators) are specifically not permitted to advertise as massage services.
    Just been there once, 2 oldies, 1 must be over 50 and second look like 40 I think 2as from HK, kept asking don't you want rnt, went for option 5 straight up, went outside to get umbrella, total damage to wallet was $140, Much better option available outside with young sushi and Delicious Kimchi with same value.