Fun Happy Sweet & Sexy Nicky

Persons' Names: Nicky
    Establishment: Kelly's Asian Flowers
    Date of Visit: Friday March 29th
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au
    Phone: 9713 9378
    Hours of Business: 10 til late
    Rates: $150 each for 60 minutes

Size/shape: Nicky - short (maybe 5 foot) very petite, extremely pretty, amazing smile, lovely D-cups, small arse, freshly and perfectly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity: Nicky Thai with very good in English, a very cute voice & happy fun energy

Services Provided: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Doggie, Cowgirl & CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

My experience/comments: After reading many reviews about Sheri at 533 (Unfortunately I never got a chance to see her at 533) but Sheri now works as Nicky at Kelly’s at Five Dock

I rocked up to Kelly’s shop, paid $150 & was taken upstairs to meet Nicky. The door opened & this super hot girl in a bikini with a big smile said, hi I’m Nicky do you want to come in. This girl is full of energy & has very happy personality

Nicky is absolutely stunning, with short hair, in a bikini, fit figure & her body is prefect in every way, gorgeous lady & small lady

She asked me to shower, while she made up the room & played some music. Nicky was chatting away asking me questions & laughing at my stupid jokes

It was weird, she made me feel very relaxed & like we had met before...great chemistry. Her cute voice, energetic, fun & positive attitude made her even more attractive.

90% of the reviews about Nicky were right on the money. Nicky definitely knows how to treat a man & what makes him tick

Apart from her super sexy body, I loved her confidence, her happy & fun personality, her energy, her drive, her passion & her charm

I’m not very experienced with lady’s, mostly due to bad past experiences, being over weight & shy doesn’t help. But I honestly felt like we connected

I know this is her work, but Nicky is so customer focused & friendly...I understand why she is popular

I’m looking forward to seeing her again soon...

Banned
    Nicky, I am sorry for the problems I made for you
    Last edited by itsmylife; 21-05-2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: gramma