Malay Anna - great GFE

Person's Name : Anna
    Establishment : 278club
    Date of Visit : 4/4/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 278club.com.au
    Phone : 0416 020 278
    Hours of Business : 10:30am to 3am
    Rates : $140 30mins, $190 45mins, $240 60mins
    Size/shape : 6, 165cm, 34c breast definitely enhanced but amazing pointy nipples
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay, KL
    Services Provided : 278 website is perfectly correct on services "NON-STOP DFK BBBJ SHOWER BBBJ KISSING . 69 RIMMING (DD) LICKING DATY (CIM INCLUDED)"
    Value for money/recommend? : High value, highly recommended
    My experience/comments :
    Heading up to town, money in my pocket, have already given the boss a plausible excuse to me being 2-3 hours late. I am feeling a bit hungover so do the walk from Redfern station and see how I feel when I get close. I am feeling better for the walk and know there will be a shower beforehand so up the stairs I go. I had checked the roster and was keen on Daisy, Eva or Anna. Sit in the waiting room and three girls present themselves, none of them doing it for me. Ask at reception about the girls I am interested in and they ring Ginza to see if Anna can do an hour. Bingo! Down the lane and being a first-timer finally found reception, into room 11 and hello Anna. Anna is cute, no two ways about it. Scanning the room I notice a pair of gold super-high-heel shoes in the corner, more about that later. A hug and a soft kiss as I disrobe and Anna joins me in the shower. I just marvel at her body and make sure I soap her up aswell, her breasts are enhanced for sure, quite firm, but her nipples are amazing, quite long and get longer when excited.
    Then we kiss, I like kissing and Anna kisses me like she wants me, like a true girlfriend, just soft and sensual, I am in heaven. Out of the shower and I am face-down for my cat bath, very nice licking and kissing as she gently tickles my balls, before a sensual DD. Now I am on my back and we kiss slow and passionate with a quick change to me licking and sucking her nipples. Anna slowly moves to my nipples and with some encouragment from me she bites them just right. Heading further south she starts a great BJ and after awhile she suggests 69. This is where it gets good. I was not feeling at my best, early 50's, hungover, worried I might have issues with hardness. After a while in 69 I started to thrust gently into Anna's mouth, we slowly increased tempo until we were in sync and I was in the blissful scenario of having a beautiful young pussy at tongues reach, flicking her clit with my tongue, and increasing my tempo of thrusting into her mouth. I am a bit odd and often find it hard to cum when I am lying on my back, but with Anna I sucked hard on her clit and pumped until I exploded in her mouth, it is the most exciting thing I have done sexually for three or more years, and to her credit she stayed on my cock for a good amount of time before heading to the sink. She did her WL stuff with mouthwash etc and then just came and laid with me and we chatted, I stroked her smooth skin, we both made each other LOL with silly talk but she had me so at ease. After getting my breath back I moved back to being above her for very soft, very slow kissing, not even tongues, just super-soft lip-to-lip the way lovers do, then down to her beautiful breasts and then further south for a lovely DATY session. Now it is time for Anna to be a top-notch WL, she gets me to stand in just the right spot so when she drops to her knees to suck me I also have a great view in the mirror, on with the dom and I slide in from behind and just take my time to appreciate the view as I slide in and almost all the way out . Try a couple of variations of doggy before I hand her the gold stripper heels which she dons without hesitation before I have her on the edge of the bed and legs up for me to savour the view up and down, and what a view it was. Knowing my body and keeping an eye on the clock I ask Anna to finish me with her hand and she obliges like the pro she is , fucking ecstacy , a few more minutes in the shower and some more sensual soft kisses and I am on my way. Highly recommended if you want the true 278 GFE, thank you Anna.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for your review, looks like her body is my type, shes probably on my list for my next visit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for your AR. Anna sounds so passionately.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks for your AR. Anna sounds so passionately.
    Her kissing is amazing, like I said, it is like she really wants you, and then the way I finished with her in 69 was just beyond anything I could have imagined, highly recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi

Anyone know if she is shaved or natural?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    man, i just have to try her the coming week, if shes in roaster on the day im free..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw her a few days ago she is shaved and loves daty very willing to please. The pic of her on the beach is the most accurate. She would be mid 30s for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I saw her a few days ago she is shaved and loves daty very willing to please. The pic of her on the beach is the most accurate. She would be mid 30s for sure.
    glad to hear she is willing to please, i like shaved too..
    Mid 30s really? I would say 25-30, even the website shows even younger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Id say late 20s early 30s sorry