Thread: Sara - very good service new girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sara - very good service new girl

Shop: Chatswood60

Girl I saw: Sara

Rate: face: 8 body: 7 service 8

It's been very busy for me these few week so havn't really do any report recently. Yesterday, I have sometime so I want to have some fun, as Chatswood60 is close to my home and very good shop, so I have just do a pop up punting. I go to shop at 7pm, maybe it is because of raining, they still have 4 girls free. I have saw Amy (very pretty very young but I can tell she dont have experience, so need someone can guide her through type), Ayumi (my love, but I had try her a few time before, so I want some new girl), Sara (looks pretty, body has some small negative point but overall good, I end up picked her), Barbie (Thai girl, looks pretty but I just not so much in love with Thai...)

I have picked Sara and payed, then going in to room. Sara is very nice, she ask if I want her to help washing, I said yes, then she take off all her clothes and wash for me, in the wash, she hasn't really done any service but you can tell she is very gentle and carefully wash for you, so attitude big tick.

I have then lay on bed and wait for her, I ask if she can offer some back service first, and she is for it. So I lay on my back, although I can tell she is only recently learn how to do the rimming and cat walking (as it is not very experience feeling), she is very keen to please type, she has do rimming for me from shoulder to foot. What I love is her DL part, she will do the DL with hands on you dick massaging and touching, it feels very exciting. She also do BBBJ and kissing. While I turn to the front, her BBBJ is also very enjoy moment for me. Only small pity that she don't like 69, but all others very pleasing.

I have a very good section with her. small thing is I think her stomic has a scar I think do to surgery, it does effect a bit on the body look, but overall, she is definitely worth to visit as she is very keen to please and very good looking and young girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review bro. Sara looks young and cute, good to hear you enjoyed her DL not many WL can really perform this. Looking forward to visit her.

Shop Owner

Sara - new

158cm, 45kg, B cup
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Thanks for the review bro. Sara looks young and cute, good to hear you enjoyed her DL not many WL can really perform this. Looking forward to visit her.
    Visited Chatswood60 this morning looking for Sara from the line up. Sara wasn’t ready yet so I picked Coco, she is cheeky and cute.