Thread: A South American Visit....Sunny

Senior Member(無間使者)

A South American Visit....Sunny

Its been a bit of a horror few weeks for me, and I found myself with a day off waiting for some tradespeople....as it were they showed up late and then decided they couldnt do any work.

Off the hook, time to salvage something from the day. I fire up Whatsapp and notice that Penny has an interesting lineup today, so I tell her im coming and was told that Cary, Annie, Mia, Sunny, and New Kelly would be in.Once again too much choice, with two of my favourites rostered, I told her I would decide later (my mistake).

Arriving a few minutes earlier than I was expecting I had a choice of three: Annie, Sunny and Kelly. Now I have already med Annie, so I thought I would meet someone new....Sunny. Definitely Sunny. If you have seen her pictures you will know that she has curves. In person she is stunning. The description is pretty faithful, but she has a beautiful face, and is even better in a dress (or play suit like today) and heels than the photos suggest.

Part 1 - Sunny has picked up a few trick and can provide a good medium strength massage. I am not sure that she is trained, but she did manage to hit and unravel a few knots in my back and shoulders. Then the slide.....heavenly, smooth skin rubbing all over you, taunting, teasing. I almost fell asleep during part 1, a combination of my own fatigue and just the relaxing sensations.

Part 2 - plenty of oil, and lots of fun....

I finished off with a quick shower and goodbye to both Sunny and Penny.

Penny you have managed to find, assemble and keep an amazing line up. Sunny is great, I am glad I didn't manage to see my top choice as I have met another wonderful young lady who is both stunning and lots of fun. You may have saved me a trip to South America, especially if I get around to meeting some more of your South American beauties.

WIR? Yes, Sunny is definitely worth a return visit, or more. PSM has become my regular, and with this line up I cant see why I would go anywhere else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Will try her massage part 1 , how come I never have the time for part 1 anymore :|

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Will try her massage part 1 , how come I never have the time for part 1 anymore :|
    I don't know....I actually enjoy part 1 so I'm always on the hunt. Mia is very good....as is Venus.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I like it how the OP kept part 2 brief and non-descript, haha, must have been good.

I was at Pyrmont massage today and happened to see Sunny on my way out .... looks good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I like it how the OP kept part 2 brief and non-descript, haha, must have been good.

I was at Pyrmont massage today and happened to see Sunny on my way out .... looks good.
    OP not review in details of part 2, I agreed with his action as Sunny’s view very nice. I visited Sunny at 2:30 today, she has very attractive looks.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Sunny has good reviews and looks stunning, she is on my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sunny is great. She is curvy and has loveliest smile

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this Mia the same one that’s at reception in 202 Pyrmont. If so she is hot!! Would love to try her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
    Is this Mia the same one that’s at reception in 202 Pyrmont. If so she is hot!! Would love to try her
    Sadly bro Akeem she is out of the industry (for now? I’m not sure lol). I asked her if she’s still working, she politely said sorry NO. She once jokingly said if all the MLs are busy, she would serve me. Haha Tease! She was on my to see list too before Penny and Co. moved to 202.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s a shame. I reckon she will be awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry guys you missed out...Mia has moved on as far as I know. I think there are a few reviews for her from when she was at Pyrmont Star Massage