Thread: 42 (NIGHT)SHADES OF GRAY! (or 42 Shades of Fugly!!) Chapter 2 - K. LILY - Tall, Super Slim & Sexy!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K. LILY - Tall, Super Slim & Sexy!! Part 5 - 42 (Night)Shades of Gray

Here is my 5th Installment of my ode to 50 Shades of Gray... I am calling it 42 (Night)Shades of Fugly! Very extroverted and presumptuous of me, I admit.. but man, do I have fun writing these!!

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 42G The Nightshade, 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour Diamond

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, size 5, very slim and leggy!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS - Various positions, PSE

Last night, I messaged Gary to find out his recommendation and the suggestion that came back was Jina a new Thai girl that seems very popular... so popular, in fact, that after procrastinating for about 2 hours, I shot a message off to Gary to lock her in but one punter had already got in and booked her for 3 hours!!! So much for plan A. Jina was available from 1 am but I was already on my with my arrival time at midnight... Time for a different Plan A !!!

I rocked up at 42 almost spot on midnight and was ushered into one of the waiting rooms to be shown a line up for what was probably the first time ever... met Paris, sexy! Karmen... very sexy! (but western service... to me, western service = shit service... give me a beautiful Asian girl any day!!). Stood up and walked back to the office and I spotted Lily sitting in the back room behind the office just chilling and having a chat to a fellow Korean girl.. I looked at Gary and he looked back at me and I nodded whilst looking at Lily, she turned and gave a me a very beautiful smile! That sealed the deal for me! Paid my hard earned pennies over to Gary for diamond service (the only service Lily has on offer I believe!) and Gary showed me to a smallish room and apologised to me for the smallness of the room.. don't worry Gary, I am not here to look at the room... the big plus was the mirror on the wall was very close indeed! I kicked back and waited for Lily to arrive!

Lily gently knocked on the door and entered the room, wow... she is really tall in her heels! I stand at 180 cm and she stood higher than me! Even when she took her heels of she wasn't that much shorter! I would guess around 170 cm.. she was super slim, abs to die for, slightly bigger than size A.. fuuuck! She looked HOT! The one thing that I remembered about Lily is that she is not afraid to kiss! Lily looked at me and immediately smiled in recognition, she has a very high pitched squeaky voice that is a mixture of anime girl and schoolgirl.. she certainly doesn't look like any schoolgirl I had ever seen!! Her English is pretty good and it's easy to communicate with her. I gently cupped my hands on each side of her face and began to LFK my way around.. well, Lily would have none of that and immediately went for the PSE DFK action. I am not normally a fan but I decided to go with the flow and let Lily do her routine.

mmexport1554460137450.jpg

We showered together and Lily's body was completely smooth and completely hairless.. even her pussy was lasered to porcelain smoothness! She told me that she gets lasered monthly. Lily gave me a bit of a cat bath and worked her way to start sucking on my nuts.. hard! I kind of went "Owww!!" being a bit of a soft-cock, Lily stopped and looked at me with concern in her eyes. I asked her to keep going but not so hard - she gave a gorgeous smile and said "Okay baby!!" .. Lily then worked her way back up and started to take all of me straight down into her mouth and gave me quite an extraordinary BBBJ.. at no point at all did she stop for tissues and she continued to blow me until I began to see stars! I asked her to flip a leg over so I can break her spell by concentrating on some DATY on her to slow the session down..

I was enjoying myself immensely as I gently kissed and licked that completely hairless, bald pussy.. I alternated between rimming her and licking her and at no point did she ask me to stop! I love a girl who enjoys a bit of ass action!! I was using my fingers very gently for some good effects as well and we got to the point that Lily turned herself back around and started to give me an absolutely perfect pussy slide as I lay under her... I flipped her over and started to tease her with a cock-slide and found her pussy to be completely wet as I slide by shaft up and down along her clit and continued to build up the pressure - for both of us!!

I lifted myself off and asked her to dom me up... I was getting to excited to the point that I was going to slip my cock inside and I whispered to her that I was starting to feel a bit too cheeky! Lily immediately caught the drift and giggled her high pitched giggle and laughingly said that I was a real gentleman not to take advantage of the situation... man, I watched her rip the dom out of the packet and stretched it out enough to look like half a glove and wacked it on in less than 3 seconds... she then guided my cock into one of the tightest pussies I have ever had the pleasure of fucking! As I started pounding her she began to lift her ass up with her hands to get a better angle.. at no point did she move herself into a position where I couldn't go balls-deep as I pounded her! Lily then patted the bed next to her and asked me to lay down while she took over some of the work and began her efforts of pounding me through the mattress and I have to admit that she was getting me very close to the line in double quick time! I actually had to grab hold of her ass to stop her and she looked at me and I said that I was far too close to cumming and if she didn't slow it down it would happen far too quickly! Lily just laughed and hopped off - she has a fine sheen of sweat covering her at this point ..

Lily flipped onto her back and quickly spread her legs to show off her bald pussy to me, I gently licked her a bit more in DATY to maintain her levels of excitement and then I began to pump her in mish. Lily looks up at me and her eyes widen.. She leans up for a kiss and I gently cup her face in my hands and she continues down the DFK path.. I smile and very gently kiss her lips LFK... she is now looking like she is doing a crunch and I gaze down that perfect body, and yes, she really does have a perfect body!! Her waist is so slim that I can almost wrap my hands around her waist with my fingers and thumbs touching! In mish, I have a lot more stamina and control than I do in any other position! I finally get a bit tired and Lily asks me to lay down and she wanted to take over the effort again... Lily in CG is a sight to behold! Lily is literally riding me like a wild cowgirl!! Her pussy is so tight that I can feel each movement and she brings me closer and closer to blowing my load... Suddenly, I tap her on the thigh and tell her that I am about to blow my load!! Well, quick as a flash, she hops off and without hardly missing a beat after Lily ripped the dom off, and continues to give me the most amazing BBBJ that built up to the point where I warned her that I was about to cum.. and I was about to cum hard!! She just locked her eyes on mine and gave me a nod and a smile and continued until I unloaded it all in a fantastic CIM experience! Lily just didn't stop there! She continued to suck and slurp until every last drop was sucked out of my balls by a human vacuum !!! Lily looks at me and I lean down to give her a kiss, her eyes widen in surprise as she realised that I wasn't backing away from giving her a kiss while she had a mouthful of cum! We continued kissing for another half a minute and then I laid back down .. now, I cant swear to this, but I didn't actually see her spit it out and I looked a bit surprised as she started to giggle with her cute squeaky voice... I just hopped to the end of the bed and crooked my finger at her to come down to the end of the bed and she breathlessly giggled and asked "Why baby?" I proceeded to show her why if a very gentle session of DATY where I slowly built her up and slowly licked her harder and harder and her water suddenly went super thick and her belly started to do the flip flops and she suddenly got the giggles and started to explain that she is super sensitive after she cums... I just ask her to relax and not crush my head in between those super sexy, long legs! I continued to very gently, oh so gently tease her pussy lips with the very tip of my tongue until she stopped shaking.. Lily giggled and thanked me for being so gentle with her and I actually surprised her by giving her a massage for the last few minutes... she must have liked it as she was making some very appreciative noises!! We laid side by side and continued kissing until I asked her for the shower... not yet baby, she replied as she continued to kiss me... she must have been getting very relaxed as her kisses actually stopped being DFK and went to the lighter DFK and she suddenly found my rock hard cock pressing up against her belly.. she looked down questioningly and I just laughed and said "time for shower!!"

We showered together, chatted, laughed and once we were finished, once the shower was finished I waited for Lily to complete her cleaning and I gave her a soft kiss and told her that I had a great time and thank you! Lily grabbed my hand, we interlocked our fingers as we walked back to reception to Gary who asked if everything was ok, everything was great! I had found another girl who was not a clock watcher and seemed to enjoy the session.

Lily is tall, super slim and super sexy... her beauty is quite ethereal and she looks fantastic with the only hair on her body being her head and eyebrows! I cant stop thinking about her super tight, hairless pussy and think I might have to go back and have a third session!!

I love the way she builds up, if you are patient and actually take the time to build her up, you will have the ride of your life! As always, YMMV, but being kind and gentle equates to having a great session normally!!

Note that Lily's photo has been used with permission from 42G.

Nice AR, I think lily was kiki at Ginza, of so she was my first Ginza girl 2 years ago :O

Great girl, tried to impale me with her tounge in dfk :O

I need to see her again, might be near 42 this weekend but there is that now I'm also interested in Jina lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Nice AR, I think lily was kiki at Ginza, of so she was my first Ginza girl 2 years ago :O

Great girl, tried to impale me with her tounge in dfk :O

I need to see her again, might be near 42 this weekend but there is that now I'm also interested in Jina lol
    Thanks harry!
    I didn't know she was a Ginza girl!
    Explains a lot!
    I have my eye on Jina too... hey, maybe an MMFF with Lily and Jina??!!

Hahaha I've thought about it before but I've never even done a MFF so yeah nah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha I've thought about it before but I've never even done a MFF so yeah nah
    Seriously harry? You haven't even had a double? You really need to get that scratched off the bucket list!!
    Kiki/Helen/Mia... take any 2 and you will be in heaven!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome review Mr Fugly Lily is amazing. I’ve seen her twice at 42 and never disappointed me. Her DFK is super intense and just the way I like it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR, I think lily was kiki at Ginza, of so she was my first Ginza girl 2 years ago
    Yeah. I saw her at Ginza around 4 years ago. Nice girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you enjoying reading

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She was at 5 Star before Ginza

late night only! Lily working today~!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42