Thread: Elegant massage Archerfield

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Elegant massage Archerfield

Had a couple of visits here recently and had a pretty good time. Not my area but was recomended to me so gave it a shot. First visit was very accommodating with a very friendly girl who seemed very happy to get a customer. Second visit sexier girl but minimal offerings which was very dissapointing but massage was pretty good so not a total loss. The rooms r quite small and too dark for my liking but if good service doesnt really matter i suppose. Its a bit out of the way tucked into an industrial estate but at least its easy parking and no busy street right out front. Keen to try again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had good experiences at Elegant. Great massage. Friendly masseuse.

The dude
    I've been on Sundays a few times - ranges from vanilla to meh. Maybe worth a visit on another day/roster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The dude View Post
    I've been on Sundays a few times - ranges from vanilla to meh. Maybe worth a visit on another day/roster.
    What is "meh"? Hope u dont mean meth. 😳

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The expression "meh" has come to mean - take it or leave it, disinterested, whatever.
    Bit like when you walk into a shop and the ML is a 6 but she offers you a discount on the massage = mehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    FYI (and for those who did not know) "vanilla" means nothing special, same ol same ol, ordinary service or looks.
    Bit like 75% of the shops in Brisvegas - rub here, rub there, flip and tug - thanks for the money, next please.
    Puff Puff Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    The expression "meh" has come to mean - take it or leave it, disinterested, whatever.
    Bit like when you walk into a shop and the ML is a 6 but she offers you a discount on the massage = mehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    FYI (and for those who did not know) "vanilla" means nothing special, same ol same ol, ordinary service or looks.
    Bit like 75% of the shops in Brisvegas - rub here, rub there, flip and tug - thanks for the money, next please.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Haha ok, tks for that prof. I think ive led too sheltered a life. 😇

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Haha ok, tks for that prof. I think ive led too sheltered a life. ��
    Don't worry my dear man. In my day a thong was something you wore on your foot, teachers would check whether you brought your rubber to school, gay meant happy and a tool was something I used in my shed.
    Today my kids say I am fully sick but I assure them I feel ok?
    Yesterday I asked my son how could I keep up with the changing vocabulary? He said "Dad get your tablet, use the net and store the info in your cloud." So I went to the medicine cabinet and got my fishing gear out but how the fuck was I suppose to get a fucking cloud?
    Young people these days - I'll never understand them!
    Puff Puff prof

The dude
    I don't know about meth but there wasn't any crack

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is "meh"? Hope u dont mean meth. 
    Your obviously Not a My Kitchen Rules fan its all over it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Puff Puff Prof
    That was Rad mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Your obviously Not a My Kitchen Rules fan its all over it
    I rather shave my balls with a cheese grater than subject myself to that pathetic garbage.
    Give me Python reruns any day. So yeah not a fan bro. 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I rather shave my balls with a cheese grater than subject myself to that pathetic garbage.
    Give me Python reruns any day. So yeah not a fan bro. ��
    So you're more of a Married at First Sight fan?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    So you're more of a Married at First Sight fan?
    Geeez ecchi dont get me started 😠

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any good reports from here lately?

The dude
    @LL

from my experience, on the mature side. The MLs I've crossed paths with are all very pleasant. No cutting time short, no forgetting change (there's another place close by that I wouldn't say the same about). Apart from that, nothing to write home about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for the inactivity, been in bali for the last couple of weeks. The night before i flew out i drove past this place so decided to give it a go.
    Like previously said its tucked in off a not so main road so hard to be judged by the public if that bothers you.

Didnt have a booking so walked on up stairs, rang the bell and was greated by a a cute asian with a decent figure. Opted for 1 hour as i was in holiday mode and wanted to relax. I get shown to a room which isnt the worst set up but far from the best. Bit dark and noisey but not to worry. I get on the table and in she comes to start the massage.

The massage wasnt overly great and the table kept creeking so i already started losing faith but i was already face down so what do you do. Not much tt either.

Anywho flip time, she asks the usual and i ask for a menu..which included what i was hoping for. Bit over priced and said i can only afford this, was hoping shed lower the price but insists i can transfer her. A little talking and teasing from her and i give in and go for it anyway as i was in holiday mode. Sorry to the seasoned punters with more restraint and better negotiating skills.

So over all. Rooms could use a renovating and i could work on my restraint but at the end of the day we were both satisfied with the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    been there a couple of times, ask to see who's on, all old mummy's walk straight out, chuck a standard "next time"