Thread: Colombian SUNNY- [Pyrmont Star Massage]

Junior Member(有D料到)

Colombian SUNNY- [Pyrmont Star Massage]

Girl's Name : Sunny

Date of Visit : April 2019

Address: Pyrmont Star Massage Harris St, Pyrmont

Size : medium built, may be a size 7, slim, natural C Cups, perky and just a nice hand full

Ethnicity: Colombian

Massage Skills:
    7/10. Part 1, didnot get much of part 1 :P- Soft and Medium, oiled

Once the door closed, gave her a hug and the feel of her boobs and the way her body flexed to my hug. She definitely is in her twenties, has Good sized natural boobs, big rounded ass, and a beautiful face with glowing brown skin. As she started a bit of petting and caressing, she enjoyed massaging me with a tease with a bit more rougher than soft. She seemed to enjoy my explorations and occasionally smiled. She seemed to be enjoying what she saw in the mirror. May be because she is new, and young, she is being curious.

9/10. Part 2

It was a memorable first time with Sunny. After 15-20 minutes of part 1, she insisted and whispered close to my ears- "rollover for little of fun"

She allowed me to suck on her tits/nipples and massage her tits. She slide his tits everywhere and she also allowed some good play between the legs but after rubbing her clits for a few minutes I got a few heavy moans out of her and she had to stop me to which I did and then I continued to suck on her nipples until she made me blow my load while I was in standing position. During climax, she was on her knee for spanish and my load was all over her tits. She looked up said, that was tiring long session but she enjoyed.

Then, she cleaned with hot towel and wet tissue. We chatted for 5-10 minutes caressing and laying side by side on bed. She made me horny with her witty eyes, I was ready for round 2 but time was up and she had other booking.

Smiled and drive off for next time. Must try.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your first AR and that too of one of my fav padowan ! Good review ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro, city has heaps of southern American girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not a great punt with Sunny last weekend. In sydney for five days from brisbane - was in sydney in jan and lived here for a few years. This time I stayed in parra and had some good times there but drove in to pyrmont cause i enjoyed my time at same shop at surrey hills last time cause of penny and the shop.
    Sunny questioned why I'd driven in to see her. thats a brisbane question not sydney. Said she was on the rags.
    Maybe she didnt like me but I just like caucasians and has such a great time with Mona lisa last time I was down but wnk.....
    I'll give this shop another go - i like Penny and loved Monalisa so i hope I can catch up next time in sydney. But the girls they all seemed cold and unhappy wrapped in blankets not like the last time in surrey hills when the vibe was great.

Sydneys heaps cheaper than Brisbane but it's all a punt and thats ok