Thread: ML Request for Blowbang with two well hung guys

Junior Member(有D料到)

ML Request for Blowbang with two well hung guys

Bit unusual, but have found Asian milf ML who wants a blowbang with two mature really well hung guys - must be polite, in good shape and discreet. The massage centre is quite discreet, almost conservative, and the rooms are very private. Fit the bill, then private message me.

Must be Monica from 269 then ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, far from it. If you fit what she wants, please respond - it's about what she wants. She's lovely and the massage centre is pretty unlikely place this would be happening The centre Doesn't advertise on Locanto but has lovely girls with Conservative image in southern Eastern Suburbs. And some are very exciting. That this situation is possible in a Reasonably conservative massage shop is rare :} Well hung guys, who open mind, please respond you'll really enjoy!

Banned
    It won't be too conservative once the grunting and moaning starts as MILF ML gets spitroasted

Sorry portly cunt here :/

Also don't think I'd be game for MMF lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why not ? Now the question is how hung is well hung ? 😈

Banned
    Well Hung..? 20cms +

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I’ve PM’d the author & no reply yet, anymore info ???

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    So I’ve PM’d the author & no reply yet, anymore info ???
    A weird request from a baby member.

I would use caution.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah might hold off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not that I really care, I'm very happy with my punting. I've enjoyed some unbelievably exciting experiences and I know what turns us on is different for everyone.
    Just thought I'd respond to last couple of comments on my original post. I think overall this is a great medium in sharing experiences. But when someone makes a comment as if there's some superiority in the worth of a comment from a "Baby" member to a "Senior" member for what this medium is? Really! Get a grip!
    And when someone confirms that ludicrous comment - even when they receives a PM from the author of the original post - rather than respond directly to the author? What's that all about?
    Fortunately, the majority of followers of this site, see above all that stupidity and can value comments posted - as I know a number of the responders I have had to my post are gaining from.
    Best wishes to all us punters

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    Not that I really care, I'm very happy with my punting. I've enjoyed some unbelievably exciting experiences and I know what turns us on is different for everyone.
    Just thought I'd respond to last couple of comments on my original post. I think overall this is a great medium in sharing experiences. But when someone makes a comment as if there's some superiority in the worth of a comment from a "Baby" member to a "Senior" member for what this medium is? Really! Get a grip!
    And when someone confirms that ludicrous comment - even when they receives a PM from the author of the original post - rather than respond directly to the author? What's that all about?
    Fortunately, the majority of followers of this site, see above all that stupidity and can value comments posted - as I know a number of the responders I have had to my post are gaining from.
    Best wishes to all us punters
    You’re a foundation member, not a baby member as such, baby only by post count !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    .................................................. ..............

Banned
    Did it happen? Hope so