Thread: 185 Yumi

Senior Member(無間使者)

185 Yumi

Yumi only works during the day. I arrived as they were opening, there was a choice between Yumi and a larger girl.

Yumi is Korean, 25, been here for a year, good English, used to work at Taylors Lidcombe. She is not my usual cup of tea but I sensed a certain something. Size 8-10, long hair blond at the extreme and black regrowth, very skanky. Colourful tatoos on her back, she has only been at 185 a week. She was wearing a pale blue bra and g string, heels. Very pretty face. $130 and an hour of fun. After a shower she teased me by rubbing her arse over my cock as I nuzzled in on her neck. I put my hand inside her g string and felt Yumi getting wet. No lube required, which is good I hate the stuff. Some DFK action ensued as things warmed right up.

On with the dom over my rock hard cock, she started a CBJ * and wow, she’s good. I suggested doggy first, which she said she loved, so a good 10 minutes here followed by another 10 or so with Yumi on top. She really got into it and she had her first orgasm. I could tell because we went into DATY and there was a lovely cream trail down to her arse. It was tempting to lick it up but that might have been creepy lol.

Lots of DATY, she,s fully shaved, then back on with the dom and on top. I wanted to cum so suggested over her tits, which I did. We showered together then got straight into * BBBJ as it was a return of favour for the nice pussy licking she said. On with another dom and on top again, we went at it and she came a second time. We finished with some more BBBJ action until we were over time.

Yumi is a good fuck, she said she enjoys sex, with a big smile on her face. She is quite pretty, just probably needs to get to a hairdresser!

It’s not common to come across, pun intended, a girl who really does get into sex, most go through the motions. So if that is what you seek, Yumi is highly recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Yumi only works during the day. I arrived as they were opening, there was a choice between Yumi and a larger girl.

Yumi is Korean, 25, been here for a year, good English, used to work at Taylors Lidcombe. She is not my usual cup of tea but I sensed a certain something. Size 8-10, long hair blond at the extreme and black regrowth, very skanky. Colourful tatoos on her back, she has only been at 185 a week. She was wearing a pale blue bra and g string, heels. Very pretty face. $130 and an hour of fun. After a shower she teased me by rubbing her arse over my cock as I nuzzled in on her neck. I put my hand inside her g string and felt Yumi getting wet. No lube required, which is good I hate the stuff. Some DFK action ensued as things warmed right up.

On with the dom over my rock hard cock, she started a CBJ * and wow, she’s good. I suggested doggy first, which she said she loved, so a good 10 minutes here followed by another 10 or so with Yumi on top. She really got into it and she had her first orgasm. I could tell because we went into DATY and there was a lovely cream trail down to her arse. It was tempting to lick it up but that might have been creepy lol.

Lots of DATY, she,s fully shaved, then back on with the dom and on top. I wanted to cum so suggested over her tits, which I did. We showered together then got straight into * BBBJ as it was a return of favour for the nice pussy licking she said. On with another dom and on top again, we went at it and she came a second time. We finished with some more BBBJ action until we were over time.

Yumi is a good fuck, she said she enjoys sex, with a big smile on her face. She is quite pretty, just probably needs to get to a hairdresser!

It’s not common to come across, pun intended, a girl who really does get into sex, most go through the motions. So if that is what you seek, Yumi is highly recommended.
    This might be the last report I write. I am not looking for feedback or adulation. But no one here ever acknowledges or even comments. Ever. It’s weird. Unless of course it’s a sponsored venue and it churns over for 6-12 months. The sponsors should not be able to recycle ARs.