Thread: Anna - Worst punt ever!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna - Worst punt ever!!!!

So have been looking at the 64 new girls and thought for a few weeks that Anna looked so very very cute in her photos, unfortunately as she only worked weekends it was harder to get in and see her.

So this weekend had an ability to get down for a short time on Sunday and booked a 30min session. As usual Sophie was rude and pushy when I arrived, but hey you expect that from the management at 64.

In to the room with Anna, first thing I noticed was she is very small, shorter than I expected, and the inverse square law applied, much better looking from further away ... her profile say she is aged 23 ... I would guess add 10 years to that. No interaction as she came in except for "you shower" .. so in I hop as she plays on her phone and gets set up.... As I am drying she takes off the first layer, and thinking yeah she will be ok. Then off came everything and nice ass and shaved pussy .. except her tits look emaciated, quite saggy and wrinkly and no where as big and nice as they appear in the photos.

So hop on the bed and she asked "Condom blowjob?" .. .now this is unusual for 64, as normally they are straight in for BBBJ.... when I said no BBBJ, you should have seen the production ... now I do expect that girls will give you a check over before wrapping their lips around your old fella, but this was a major production. First there was a the usual pick him up and inspect all around, then out came some sort of spray that was sprayed all over (poor guy almost drowned), then wet wipes, not 1 or 2 but about 4 were used (I am not that big) .. then tissues. So far we are 5 minutes in and no action, so she nestles in to the kissing of my nipples, (which never does anything for me), so I thought I would give her saggy baggys a bit of a feel, only to have her pull away. WTF? So Anna moves down and gets the little fella in to her mouth, stopping every 20 seconds to spit or remove a hair, after about 5 mins of this she says "OK Condom" .. so gets me covered up and she flops on to her back, so I think OK might try for a bit of DATY .... bit of a funny taste, then WTF!!!!! HER PERIOD HAS STARTED

Anna jumps up all apologetic, then runs around mopping herself up, whilst I go to the sink wash my face and moth out and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash. So Anna goes hunting for a pad, and after about 10 minutes comes back with "Sorry I will give you a handjob" ... ahh no the minimum will be a BBBJ .. so the whole preparation starts again, by this time I have had enough, get up jump in the shower and dress.

Anna, say Oh come back next week I will be OK, "Not going to happen" ... so as I am walking out, Sophie has the audacity to ask "How was it? Good?" .... then was all surprised that I said no and I wanted a refund.... The money hungry person that she is protested, and tried to give me back only $20.... when I complained she said "But she gave you natural french" ... sorry what that is an expected for this place, plus it was a poor effort at that. So then it was give you half money back, $45... to get out of there I said yes .. so Sophie pulls out $40 and says there you go... Ahh no Sophie 10 seconds ago you agreed to $45.... reluctantly she handed this over and I stormed out... stewed on this overnight and so here is the report.

I have been a loyal supported of this place for many years, but they are getting worse. For a place that should be pulling in about $5000 per day, after paying the girls, they should be doing better service, as well as maintaining the facilities better, the showers are falling apart as they get so much traffic, even in the new rooms. The fire alarm is often cheeping away in the hallway for weeks at a time ...

Time to check out the other 3 asian places within a 1 km radius of 64, including Club Mascara that has apparently now under new owners and been thru a major refurbishment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodog View Post
    So have been looking at the 64 new girls and thought for a few weeks that Anna looked so very very cute in her photos, unfortunately as she only worked weekends it was harder to get in and see her.

So this weekend had an ability to get down for a short time on Sunday and booked a 30min session. As usual Sophie was rude and pushy when I arrived, but hey you expect that from the management at 64.

In to the room with Anna, first thing I noticed was she is very small, shorter than I expected, and the inverse square law applied, much better looking from further away ... her profile say she is aged 23 ... I would guess add 10 years to that. No interaction as she came in except for "you shower" .. so in I hop as she plays on her phone and gets set up.... As I am drying she takes off the first layer, and thinking yeah she will be ok. Then off came everything and nice ass and shaved pussy .. except her tits look emaciated, quite saggy and wrinkly and no where as big and nice as they appear in the photos.

So hop on the bed and she asked "Condom blowjob?" .. .now this is unusual for 64, as normally they are straight in for BBBJ.... when I said no BBBJ, you should have seen the production ... now I do expect that girls will give you a check over before wrapping their lips around your old fella, but this was a major production. First there was a the usual pick him up and inspect all around, then out came some sort of spray that was sprayed all over (poor guy almost drowned), then wet wipes, not 1 or 2 but about 4 were used (I am not that big) .. then tissues. So far we are 5 minutes in and no action, so she nestles in to the kissing of my nipples, (which never does anything for me), so I thought I would give her saggy baggys a bit of a feel, only to have her pull away. WTF? So Anna moves down and gets the little fella in to her mouth, stopping every 20 seconds to spit or remove a hair, after about 5 mins of this she says "OK Condom" .. so gets me covered up and she flops on to her back, so I think OK might try for a bit of DATY .... bit of a funny taste, then WTF!!!!! HER PERIOD HAS STARTED

Anna jumps up all apologetic, then runs around mopping herself up, whilst I go to the sink wash my face and moth out and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash. So Anna goes hunting for a pad, and after about 10 minutes comes back with "Sorry I will give you a handjob" ... ahh no the minimum will be a BBBJ .. so the whole preparation starts again, by this time I have had enough, get up jump in the shower and dress.

Anna, say Oh come back next week I will be OK, "Not going to happen" ... so as I am walking out, Sophie has the audacity to ask "How was it? Good?" .... then was all surprised that I said no and I wanted a refund.... The money hungry person that she is protested, and tried to give me back only $20.... when I complained she said "But she gave you natural french" ... sorry what that is an expected for this place, plus it was a poor effort at that. So then it was give you half money back, $45... to get out of there I said yes .. so Sophie pulls out $40 and says there you go... Ahh no Sophie 10 seconds ago you agreed to $45.... reluctantly she handed this over and I stormed out... stewed on this overnight and so here is the report.

I have been a loyal supported of this place for many years, but they are getting worse. For a place that should be pulling in about $5000 per day, after paying the girls, they should be doing better service, as well as maintaining the facilities better, the showers are falling apart as they get so much traffic, even in the new rooms. The fire alarm is often cheeping away in the hallway for weeks at a time ...

Time to check out the other 3 asian places within a 1 km radius of 64, including Club Mascara that has apparently now under new owners and been thru a major refurbishment.

Sounds like you had the time of your life.
    The other 3 places are the same shit.

Try secrets of sydney around the corner.
    heaps cleaner and much better girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's really poor. She should not have been working. You should have had a full refund.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post
    Sounds like you had the time of your life.
    The other 3 places are the same shit.

Try secrets of sydney around the corner.
    heaps cleaner and much better girls.
    Yep SoS is great ... just a pricier option... so longer time between punts. But you certainly get a far better quality of lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol oh no what to do,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up!

A few of you mentions places near TP64. ,can you list them out for me? I only know caringbah which is average too.

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bra2il View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!

A few of you mentions places near TP64. ,can you list them out for me? I only know caringbah which is average too.

Thanks
    This review isnt the same Anna that is there now, the current Anna is quality, (refer mina)
    I agree that the old anna was probably my worst ever too

answering your q.. 167 mascara is closed for last 6 months, 23 has always let me down, - a few months ago i tried at least 6 times to get someone to answer the phone, 24 - i wrote a review on that shocker of an experience... SOS is western girls/prices. 64 has been pretty solid since Sophie came back, - shes all about service, and I havent had a poor punt there as long as i can remember

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    All those Asian joints in TP are shit house and have been for the last 18 years or so. I regretfully re visit 1 of them once a year to see if things have improved. You feel like your going to catch something just walking in there, dirty stingy joints. Every single time I leave with post orgasmic disgust.