Thread: Pika - Fresh new Vietnamese Taiwanese Minx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Pika - Fresh new Vietnamese Taiwanese Minx

Literally just flew in this afternoon from Melbourne. Vietnamese/Taiwan mix with an exotic face, nice bolt ons and slim figure. Discrete tatts on back. Friendly personality.

Ushers me into room and I see her suitcase. I’m Pikas first Sydney customer. Ask the boss to turn up the heat on the intercom which they happily accommodate. Then I shower - she doesn’t join me but I enjoy watching her take off her gear while I scrub.

Onto bed and I can’t stop touching her bolt ons and looking at her face. She licks me all over and I ask her to pay particular attention to my balls and shaft. Oh yeah baby - lick those balls.

Onto Bbbj and she’s solid - almost a vacuum cleaner style. Vigorous up and down and lots of spit. Oh yeah.

On with the dom and she rides me cowgirl. Holy shit she’s a good fuck. Totally knows what she’s doing and uses all her muscles until you’re at the point of no return. Boom - I cum.

Nice hard massage for a bit then she starts licking my back all over. Down to ass but no rimming. Licks my legs then onto flip.

More vacuum cleaner style bbbj then on with the dom and she motions to go her doggy. I enter but have an old man moment and get soft.

More sucking please. Ok. Is it ok to cum in your mouth? Her voice says yes but not sure if she loves it. Too late. I shoot a big load of spunk down her throat.

No spitting or noises. She takes care of it discretely in bathroom.

Then we cuddle naked like gfe - really nice way to end a Sunday arvo.

Get in quick boys. She’ll probably be on the move again soon.

Props to 42G for all the fresh new talent coming in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She do DFK/DATY?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    She do DFK/DATY?
    Didn’t try. Says she does in description.
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/nancy/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks bud. Will give her a visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her tonight for a quick session. Went in with no expectations and actually quite enjoyed my time with her. She knows what she's doing

Teases well with kisses all over your body and gives a nice bbj. Also has great "come fk me" eyes and was very flirty / kissy.

Probably helped me that I was able to speak vietnamese with her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Aussieguyinsf;2422452]Literally just flew in this afternoon from Melbourne. Vietnamese/Taiwan mix with an exotic face, nice bolt ons and slim figure. Discrete tatts on back. Friendly personality.

Ushers me into room and I see her suitcase. I’m Pikas first Sydney customer. Ask the boss to turn up the heat on the intercom which they happily accommodate. Then I shower - she doesn’t join me but I enjoy watching her take off her gear while I scrub.

Umm think I saw her at ginza empire few days ago. I’m 100% sure it’s her using name Kala.

She has big scar on her tummy had baby. Service average pretty sure your not the first customer.

And she’s not mixed she’s 100% viet who can speak Chinese hate shop lying about nationality lol

Pika is working today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42