Mina @ 7 Cowper
Nationality: Chinese
Date of visit: 5 April 2019
Services: BBBJ, DATY, DFK, FS, Shower together.

I have been revisiting Mina for recent months found that repeated sessions with her are getting better and better comparing others. We are making love to each other’s in a way.

Mina just knew what I want, become my current go to (of course sometime would like a change) and always deliver. (Often when a girl knew you, they are more likely do less. ) She know my routine without me to say to much, just eye contact and she knew it and sometime it is good and I prefer that.

So the usual cash payment and went in the room, she joined me the shower, having every part of my body soap up and general hands all over, kissing, hands on boobs(me) and best part has been her knee down for full on watery bbbj. Just love it.

Sometime, she was a bit tired when knee down for long so I asked her to stop...in reverse I knee down and licked her pussy back. Good happy Mina response quite well, orgasmic type girl.

On to the bed then I continued DATY her, soon the room was echoing with moaning sound so i checked and look at her, she stared back with that sexy look. She then asked me for 69. Yes, can’t remember I mentioned it before ... anyway she loved eat banana lol and her bbbj skill is great, good suction, tongue work, balls sucks and pushing a few little deeper one were fine. Unfortunately, cim is not an option, decline with a smile but gave me more kiss and love.

Changed on top for the main, dfk and started from slow, good thing about her is no lube is required. Just love to go deep and for that her juicy pussy want and not for long an old man ran out energy and loaded everything onto the dom, clean me up nicely and have a shower again. Back to the bed and hug, kiss and gave me some light massage to end the session.

<Rating>
Looks: 7/10
Services: 8.5/10

Yes the photo is not her so pls don’t expected anything from the photo adv. unfortunately. Beauty is objective for me she is. But may not for others.

YMMV