Thread: Pissale drowning everyone...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pissale drowning everyone...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...54798066790647

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Member only story! Care to cut and paste the text?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ya.. just saw that. I don’t have access either.. anyone here..IMG_0754.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pissale drowning everyone...

Extract:

A HIGH-PROFILE Melbourne developer with links to former Ipswich mayor Paul Pisasale has been charged with official corruption by the Crime and Corruption Commission.

Chris Pinzone, 36, was charged with corruption as part of the CCC’s investigation into Ipswich City Council and he yesterday faced Brisbane Magistrates Court where his case was adjourned to June 10.

Pinzone’s CJP Qld had proposed a commercial development at Yamanto comprising a childcare centre, fast food eatery and restaurant.

But the Crime and Corruption Commission allege it was underpinned by a corrupt deal.

The CCC charged Pisasale, 67, over the Yamanto project in August last year, along with Pisasale’s barrister friend Sam Di Carlo.

Di Carlo is alleged to have had a stake in the Yamanto project and offered Pisasale a cut of the profits if he championed the project by influencing council employees.

Di Carlo is defending the charges, and both Pinzone and Pisasale have previously rejected wrongdoing

It comes as The Courier-Mail reveals an accused Brisbane brothel madam was sensationally pinched by police after being caught up in the same corruption probe that ended the career of the hugely popular Pisasale.

“Callous” remarks by an unidentified man about training a young woman at the Cloud 9 massage parlour like a “new racehorse or new dog” were secretly recorded by police probing Ipswich council.

The Ipswich Mayor at the time was under investigation by the Crime and Corruption Commission when detectives received information that turned their attention Cloud 9’s owner.

Cloud 9 had in mid-2017 hit the public spotlight when it was revealed Pisasale’s former council driver told the CCC he had driven the then-mayor to brothels and massage parlours.

That included Cloud 9 in the second half of 2015, according to the driver.

Cloud 9’s Korea-born owner Choonhwa “Pam” Lee, 45, fell under the gaze of the CCC’s Operation Windage Ipswich when the CCC obtained a warrant to listen into calls made on her mobile phone in late 2017.

Pisasale is currently defending charges including corruption, perjury and possession of a restricted sex drugs as a result of Operation Windage. He has indicated he will defend the charges.

The former mayor has not been charged with any offences relating to Cloud 9. He could not be reached for comment on the massage parlour and has kept a low profile since being charged.

CCC investigators working on Operation Windage were among authorities who raided Cloud 9 in December 2017 and days later Lee was charged over allegations of carrying on a business of providing unlawful prostitution and money laundering. She denies the allegations and has pleaded not guilty.

CCC Detective Adam Edwards, told a court hearing on the charges last week that police found a bag of sex toys and about $18,000 “secreted” in a roof cavity during the raid.

The court also heard three recordings of calls to Lee’s mobile phone from late 2017. It is not suggested Pisasale made any of the phone calls.

In one a man asks Lee to book his friend the “hottest dirtiest girl” for the night who will do “f**ing anything.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Never knew they offer customers to use the sex toys. Must be only for a few select customers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, the sex toys thing....is hot, but not sure if I would use it....it probably never get washed! Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Never knew they offer customers to use the sex toys. Must be only for a few select customers
    Bugger me man, how bloody select do u have to be. It's not as though we were only part timers there. 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Bugger me man, how bloody select do u have to be. It's not as though we were only part timers there. 😆
    To start with, we were not a mayor for sure. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the system is corrupt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Might be related to all the press they are getting. But had anyone seen the Singaporean girl there called Vanilla? She was delightful and seems to have left when I checked today. Any leads on what shop she has moved to please msg me.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...2f1130a64bb71d

The part immediately after this was also interesting. I got the link to work no problem and don't pay for the CM.

The court then heard two calls from a man named “George” on the same day in December 2017.

“George” asks whether Lee had found a customer for a new, “very pleasant girl” who “wants money”.

“Look I think after she does the first one she’ll be OK,” he says in the call.

He then asks: “Did you get her a customer yet or not yet?” Lee replies: “Yeah.”

“Oh yeah, and is she doing him?”

Lee again replies: “Yeah.”

“Oh good, good I’m happy.”

But Lee complains the woman is “scared of me”.

“She’s not scared of you. It’s just a shock for her. Always first day shock. She’s only young,” he says.
    He phones again later that day and Lee complains the client was unhappy.

“We need some naughty girls, not good girl,” Lee says. “Well when you have a new racehorse or a new dog you have to train them. Nothing is perfect straight away,” he replies. Lee retorts: “Some people you can’t train them.”

Prosecutor Sergeant Marshall Bostock argued Lee should be barred from continuing the business. “There has been evidence from many police officers that shows the defendant was engaged in unlawful prostitution and that she may do so in a manner that is callous to some of her employees.

“I have never before heard of employees having to be trained up like a horse or a dog.”

He said one witness told the court of going to Cloud 9 for five years for sexual services. Another man told the court he went to Cloud 9 twice. He was asked on the first visit if he wanted a “happy ending” but declined. He was found lying naked on his stomach on a massage table when it was raided in 2015. The man pleaded guilty in 2016 to being in a place suspected of illegal prostitution. But he denied in court last week that he was there for anything more than a massage, agreeing with Lee’s defence counsel that he was naked to avoid getting oil on his clothes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The power of the position I guess vs us plebs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    He was found lying naked on his stomach on a massage table when it was raided in 2015. The man pleaded guilty in 2016 to being in a place suspected of illegal prostitution. But he denied in court last week that he was there for anything more than a massage, agreeing with Lee’s defence counsel that he was naked to avoid getting oil on his clothes.
    Avoiding oil? Surely there is a better excuse that a copper/jury could believe. Isn't is normal to have no clothes on for massage? 🤡

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you have jocks on it is easier to mount a defence of being there just for a massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobbo87 View Post
    Avoiding oil? Surely there is a better excuse that a copper/jury could believe. Isn't is normal to have no clothes on for massage? 🤡
    You could argue you never wear underwear or are a naturalist or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Talking of Stanley street. Anyone got a good recommendation? I met a nice polish girl here a while back but haven’t been able to see her since. Any suggests ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angel, bit of a roughy but your money goes a long way.