Cheeky New Coco

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 9/4/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite body & Pretty face, D-cups, firm bum, cheeky attitude & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Kissing , BBBJ, 69, GFE, FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :
    Day off and drove to Chatswood60, looking for punting. Parked at the discreet rear parking and door opened before I pressed on the door bell. Greeted by Darren to waiting room knowing no booking. New girl Vicky came to say hello, nice girl and slim but preferred to look at the line up. A bit early for those ladies to put on make up, watching Syd99 forum while waiting.
    10 minutes later came Coco, she is small pretty lady with nice body curve of D cup. After payment off we went to room No. 4, one of my fav room when May was here. Shower joined by Coco, she came to wash my little one and I play with her D cup assests. Dried up lay on bed, she started cat bath and I kept on playing with her beautiful D cup. After a while, my turn to sucked her boobs and nipples. So nice to hold on, not willing to let go then played with her nice trimmed pussy after some massage around her pussy, Coco started moaning and bitting her finger while I moved on to DATY. Coco’s pussy was so yummy and tight, probably first customer of the day. After a while of DATY, we moved to 69 with bbbj. Her sucking was so good, didn’t want to let go my little one and she can suck whole day. I know my little one is yummy too
    We moved on to the chair, Coco brought with her a condom, she bbbj to make my little one erected , dommed up and we have MISH on the bed. No lubricant needed as she was wet but good way to go in, a bit of pushed but I liked the moment as soon as my whole little one in, I can see the relieve from her so enjoyed. While punting her on the bed, I continued holding her nice D cup so comfy to press on and eye contact so GFE. After pumping her for a while I layed in her, she kept moaning, I kissed her until I cummed. Coco was cheeky, she told me condom is out. I was shocked and checked Dom still with my little one. So nice. Clean up, shower and hugged before I walked out room No. 4.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice AR. New Coco? How many Coco in this shop? I like the little effort of pushing as well, so damm good feeling. Thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Nice AR. New Coco? How many Coco in this shop? I like the little effort of pushing as well, so damm good feeling. Thanks bro
    Below is the link of new Coco’s look;
    http://chatswood60.com.au/wp-content...1-773x1030.jpg

She started last Saturday and worked private previously

Does she looks as photos? Coco is so stunning and cute. I like this shop’s house rules 1 price, bbbj, daty, kiss, some allow dfk. Clean and discreet parking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Does she looks as photos? Coco is so stunning and cute. I like this shop’s house rules 1 price, bbbj, daty, kiss, some allow dfk. Clean and discreet parking
    A bit confusing as few different photos from website but above link’s photo looks closer. Seems like you are Chatswood60 regular knowing the house rules. One price get its all without hesitation.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When will Coco come back as she has off roster for awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    When will Coco come back as she has off roster for awhile?
    I can’t find her roster since 2 weeks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are the services offered by Coco?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus360 View Post
    What are the services offered by Coco?
    Kissing, DFKing, BBBJ, DATY, any position of sex with 1 price covered all at that time but now some changes. Please call to verify the rate as confusing of cover girl, diamond or standard service that kicked out recently.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar

Rates changed???

Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Kissing, DFKing, BBBJ, DATY, any position of sex with 1 price covered all at that time but now some changes. Please call to verify the rate as confusing of cover girl, diamond or standard service that kicked out recently.
    Rate changed, look for another opportunity

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100