Thread: Cute Little Apple - Good session

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Highmileclub's Avatar

Cute Little Apple - Good session

Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : Eden Gardens Massage

Date of Visit : 10/4/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 1, 407 Pacific Highway (rear entrance 6 Alexander Street), Crows Nest, NSW
    https://www.edengardenmassage.com/

Phone 0452 169 188 or (02) 8957 2086

Hours of Business : 24 hour shop

Rates :
    Remedial & NUDE B2B Massage 30 minutes: $90 45 minutes: $110 60 minutes: $130
    Sensual COMPLETE Service (FS) 30 minutes: $90 45 minutes: $130 60 minutes: $150
    Diamond FS (BBBJ, DATY etc) 30 minutes: $130 45 minutes: $170 60 minutes: $200

Size/shape : A cups, trimmed pussy, petite little thing with a nice butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes will see her again

My experience/comments :

Just returned from seeing Apple, so as there are not many reviews to this place thought I would add another of my adventures here, strange a busy little place. Rocked up without a booking and I was shown a room and handed over the cash for 30 minutes and thought I would take pot luck on the ladies - seen Coco here a few times and a couple of others and they have a good consistency in service which is a sign of a good shop. I jumped in the shower and Apple rocks in a minute later to ready the room. I get out of the shower and Apple is stripping, as I said Apple is cute, nice small breasts with nice pointy nipples for sucking, lasered or trimmed pussy and she is tiny - the pic is hers. We have a cuddle and a kiss and then head to the bed for the fun to begin. As I recline on the bed she comes in for a little kiss before beginning a catbath and a suck of my nipples, she does this for a little while before heading south and starts to kiss and lick around my balls and cock. She teases me for a little while before she asks condom no condom? I say no condom and she looks at my cock and says just for you and starts to lick and suck my cock. Her technique is great, nice tongue action on the head, great depth when she took me long and slow in her mouth, heaps of saliva and only one tissue break. She continued this totally unrushed blowjob with me looking on and giving the odd moan of encouragement, she does do a fair amount of FOAMing but the moaning on the cock felt good. This went on for a good while with her not rushing at all to get me off, but I felt the need to suck her sweet little pussy and suggested that we should change places.

She reclined on the bed and I kissed her mouth and sucked on her nipples before heading south to start work on her pussy. She has a lovely little pussy and felt and tasted great as I sucked and licked to the best of my ability. I continued sucking and licking with Apple telling me I suck good, so continued to give her a good tongue lashing. This went on for a while when Apple motioned for me to come up for air and a kiss, she then asked if I wanted to extend to an hour and since we were getting on so well I agreed, she quickly got up and went to the door and said something in Chinese I guess - probably the dumb gweilo has extended - closed the door quickly and returned to the fun. She suggested that we go into a 69 so that she could make me happy to, cool no probs and we change positions. I am again sucking her sweet little pussy and she giving me a great slow BBBJ, nice way to spend a morning . We continued in a totally unrushed fashion for another 10 minutes or so before I felt that if we continued like this I would blow to early, so again suggested that she recline again so that I could continue sucking her. She reclined and I went back to work with her moaning very loudly saying that I am good suck. I continued the sucking and her moaning starts to my ears sound more real and she has put her hands on my head and moving her pussy against my mouth moaning very loudly. After awhile longer she seemed to have a little shudder and smiled down at me and said you fuck me now.

She dommed me up and I slowly entered her in mish and she grunted big cock I like. I slowly started to fuck her and then raised her legs over my shoulders which she seemed to like even more. I took my time as I knew we still had a good wedge of time left and would lean in for a kiss every now and then. Continued fucking her in mish for 10 minutes or so before I thought it was her turn to a bit of work and pulled her up for a cuddle and she started to grind herself against me, liked what she saw in the mirror next to the bed. A few minutes of this and she pushed me down and started to fuck me in cowgirl with her bouncing nicely up and down on my cock, a nice way to catch my breath. A few minutes of this and she started to tire a bit so suggested that I pick her up and we fuck on the massage table. We moved to the edge of the bed and she wrapped her legs around me and I lifted her up easily and laid her down on the table. I then started to slowly fuck her in standing mish, again with the odd kiss thrown in. After a little while her moaning started to get louder again so I lifted the rate in which I was fucking her to see if I could get her to cum and she the started saying I love your cock, I love your cock. I continued pounding her as fast I could go and she kept moaning and moaning, I felt that in that position I could last ages and it seemed that due to the condom I was lasting longer than I normally do. She calmed down after awhile and I just kept on fucking her and she seemed to like it. I then thought that maybe I could get off in doggy so we changed positions yet again and moved to the edge of the bed. Apple has a lovely butt that you just really need to see and take her from behind. I slowly entered her and soon I was picking up the pace with Apple reaching between my legs to give my balls a bit of a tickle every now and then. I was now sweating buckets and starting to flag in my fucking and looked at the clock and we only had under 10 minutes to go so I suggested that she finish me off with hand job as I was buggered and breathing hard.

She removed the condom and got a little bit of oil and started to tug me with a little bit of anal play thrown in for good measure, good 2 hand technique. As she was tugging me she leaned and kissed me and said thank you for making me cum twice and that it was her turn to make me cum. She continued her ministrations of my cock and within a few minutes I was spurting everywhere and she said oh to much cum with a giggle and I told her she made me horny. She cleaned me up with a few tissues before she headed to the showers and I then followed her where she gave me a good clean. I got dressed and handed over the extra cash for the extra time before getting a hug and kiss on the way out.

Would see Apple again she is a lovely fun lass.

Banned
    Last edited by edenclubbrothel; 12-04-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Banned