Thread: Coco - with bobas....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco - with bobas....

Finished office and decided to take a long walk to the shop from china town, instead of driving... it was the longest walk ive ever done for the last 5 years....

Arrived feeling a bit sore, but ready to see the new Winter Collection of 5Star.

Only Coco and another sing girl available... Coco reminded me of one of the jap girl i always saw in the bus who always looking outside the window, with her perfect structured face....

In to the room, i told her that ive just walked a long way from china town to the shop for the first time today after always opted for driving, and she was very impressed....

After a bit of chit chat, we went to the shower... not much action in the shower, maybe need more guidance from all the shifus in here....

On to the bed, bit of cat bath, BBBJ, and then i asked for 69.... holy cow her pussy is the coldest ive ever licked my entire life, i blame the winter, but it felt so wrong, so i decided to take it quick and then go on with main course.

Started with her on top, cowgirl.... oh wow this view of big bobas jap girl on top of me was so amazing, her body reminded me of the young Maria Ozawa....
    I know i only book her for 30 minutes, so i have to be quick... so i suggest to change position that gets me off very fast, missionary....

Holy cow, even missionary lasted longer than i thought it would be, maybe because of that long walk warm up i got earlier or maybe because i kept thinking of the short period i booked her for.... so i kept thrusting and thrusting until we both covered in sweat, i can see her sweat went down her bobas..... and believe me it looks so hot and my brother feel so proud of achieving that, so i kept thrusting and finally came.....

Return factor ?
    Yes, but maybe next time i would take 45 minutes or 1 hour to warm up those pussy..... Licking ice cold pussy felt like eating frozen meat

Daty - yes
    Bbbj - yes
    Bbfs - stop dreaming
    French - didnt try (my mouth felt bitter after walking far, so dont want to let the poor girl taste it)

Face : 8/10
    Body : 9.5/10 (maria ozawa body)
    Boobs : genuine D Cup
    Tattoos : few tiny one at the back and her tummy.

New young Sushi YUI

20yrs...36C

Jap Diamond services

Starting Tues 4pm...11pm

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Best Sushi in town.... HARU. Thurs/ Fri 4pm....

Jap MARIKO. Mon/Tues/Thurs/ Fri 12pm...

Jap Rio daily 1pm....

New Jap HIRO.... 1pm.- 7pm

Jap HANA....Daily 1pm

Booking 0417 110 110
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc