Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much does the state of the Room matters to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question How much does the state of the Room matters to you?

Hi Bros,

When you book a girl, let's assume the girl is not hot but just above average by your standard. And when you are led to a room, the state of the room is old, musty smell, bed is hard, no mouthwash available. Or if the girl is just a notch below your expectation, but the room is in excellent condition, cool air-con, soft bed, smells nice.
    How much would the state of the room affects you during the session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Room is a huge factor for me, it's the atmosphere tgat create the mood. After all you pay for room as well and you come there to enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sydney is so competitive now that we punters even take the room to consideration. roll back 10 years ago, a dodgy room would do.

Banned
    The cleanliness/ tidiness of the Room matters a lot

Banned
    Been to a couple of places where the service was really good but the room was run down.

I won't say wasn't clean, but you know, the furniture looked like it all came from Vinnies, the curtains were an archeological dig of stains, carpet was ripped, electrical plugs taped in place. More an OHS issue, LOL. The girl was great and I had a lot of fun, but dunno if I can bring myself to go back. Instead of putting the beer goggles on for the girl, you're putting them on for the room.

I expect clean, I expect an attractive ML and I expect good service. That's what I expect from all places.

So what should set them apart is the standard of the rooms. I go to a shop with decent rooms, I feel like I treated myself. I go to a dive and I feel like I cheated myself. I don't like walking out and wondering if I've snorted a heap of black mould or got lice from the linen.

That's my 2 cents!

FMH

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Reminds me of Marrickville 5 prior to the renovations. Rooms felt like I was fucking in a crack house in some run down industrial estate. But the girls were really good so didn’t matter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats a huge turn off for myself. If the room or the shop appears to be disorganised and run down, it really gets me to think how the owners treat the girls and in turn customer is likely to suffer from bad experience.

Impression is the key i would say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lighting makes a difference to me. When 278club first opened, then had better lighting than Ginza, so I would go to 278 instead (as the girls were similar). But now that they've painted all the lights in 278club red, both are the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like natural light colour, a bit dim, but not red. It's enjoyable to have sex while watching the girl face.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, the room makes a difference. It feels uncomfortable during the session if the room is not in a good state, ie, dirty, ran down, musty old smell. For a FS shop, the rooms at ginz, i prefer the most, especially the new ones in the building next door. For a massage, the best rooms i have seen are at Masstige 8. But Masstige 8 are quite pricey, and would not know who or how the roster looks on a particular day, so, it could be hit and miss.
    Therefore, the state of the room is one of my criteria for choosing a shop to go.

Banned
    533 still a filthy shithouse, torn carpets and graffiti at the front door?

Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    Hi Bros,

When you book a girl, let's assume the girl is not hot but just above average by your standard. And when you are led to a room, the state of the room is old, musty smell, bed is hard, no mouthwash available. Or if the girl is just a notch below your expectation, but the room is in excellent condition, cool air-con, soft bed, smells nice.
    How much would the state of the room affects you during the session?
    A big no no for me. If the place not clean, naturally my mind will think those girls not clean as well and loose the passion of kissing, daty or catbath.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think brothels should be more innovative and offer sex in various environments.
    Outside would be awesome; against a brick wall, the back fence, on the grass, on a car bonnet, and some other options could be the back seat of a car, the toilet, on the balcony ... plenty of places to fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think brothels should be more innovative and offer sex in various environments.
    Outside would be awesome; against a brick wall, the back fence, on the grass, on a car bonnet, and some other options could be the back seat of a car, the toilet, on the balcony ... plenty of places to fuck.
    Good idea rooter, I suggested not long ago a massage shop that has shower only option.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't give a shit about the surroundings the girl is the first and only consideration, I fucked plenty of girls in the lunch room at 533 and had a wonderful time. I'd still like to fuck one of the girls in the laundry room at 533.

I agree with rooter...I'd love to fuck outdoors, in the car. I once got a bbbj while driving, that was fuckin awesome.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Whenever I'm waiting for the ML in the room... I pull out my windex and spray the mirrored tiles, squeegee them down until I could see my reflection clearly... I would then pull out the Dyson and give the carpet a quick suck... All in the nude... Until the ML finally returns...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Sometimes when I'm waiting for the ML to return... I pull out my windex and spray the mirrored tiles, squeegee them down until I could see my reflection clearly... I would then pull out the Dyson and give the carpet a quick suck... All in the nude... Until the ML finally returns...
    A sex connoisseur !

Just like drinking Champagne, Congnac, Whiskey etc, you need different types of glasses !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Reminds me of Marrickville 5 prior to the renovations. Rooms felt like I was fucking in a crack house in some run down industrial estate. But the girls were really good so didn’t matter.
    haha great times, I always had the room where your foot would go through the floor near the shower.
    Haven't been since the renos :/

Pluses for me are
    Mirrors on the ceiling / wall
    Not being stingy on the towels, and if they arent shite.
    2 pillows
    LED light in the showerhead LOL
    Shower tap that doesn't require a safe cracker to adjust

Basically the ginza setup (except for that last one)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When is was in Kuwait in 1992, after the hostilities had calmed down some. They send us off for some down. We found some locals wanting to make a few American dollars...nothing beats a room with bullet holes and a burnt marks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hornsby rooms look nice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast