Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much does the state of the Room matters to you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    A decent room makes a difference. A smelly water damaged carpet room is a real turn off. Also a room that has dirty sheets from the last customer is bad news.

BTW What is it with the 533 laundry, they seem to have lined it with steel mesh to make it a faraday cage or somethin!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's what they use for a clothes line.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I love the smell of sheets and towels that have been washed and then put out to dry in the sun.
    It's that beautiful smell of soap and sunshine.
    Tumble dried clothes don't have that same magic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chatswood60 is clean and tidy. Girls have BBBJ or DATY not extra cost with promotion this month $140/hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Chatswood60 is clean and tidy. Girls have BBBJ or DATY not extra cost with promotion this month $140/hr.
    Agreed as this shop just renovated and opened since 4 months ago. One of my regular and best so far as not long in my punting history. Thanks for sharing the promotion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, rooms got to be clean. Fresh towels, bins regularly emptied. Nothing worse than being given a damp towel & the bin next to bed overflowing with wipes, condoms etc.
    Very poor reflection on the operators, whether it's a shop or a private.
    Good quality girls wouldn't work in that environment, so imo even if the girl is hot, if she's prepared to work in grubby conditions it's probably a reflection of her personal hygiene standards. A red flag for me.

Slightly off topic, but the subject of different places for sex was mentioned in this thread. Funny story, mate of mine was driving around with his gf who was giving him a bbbj. Had to stop at lights and a car full of young guys stopped next to him. They figured what was going on and were giving plenty of encouragement. He couldn't wait for the light to go green.

Should start a thread on that.....caught in the act...a punters most embarrassing moments.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I hate the cheaper shops, cause alot of places don't even change bed sheets, its disgusting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    I hate the cheaper shops, cause alot of places don't even change bed sheets, its disgusting.
    Agreed probably will infected skin problems as well

Banned
    How often do brothels change bed covers on beds? It's a turn off to see huge stains left by previous customers on bed sheets

Another issue is seeing cigarette butts in rooms. For non smokers, this is unacceptable when you can smell cigarettes in the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How often do brothels change bed covers on beds? It's a turn off to see huge stains left by previous customers on bed sheets

Another issue is seeing cigarette butts in rooms. For non smokers, this is unacceptable when you can smell cigarettes in the room.
    OMG.... This!!!!!
    I hate cigarettes with a passion!! There is nothing worse than walking into a room and smelling it... huge turn off..

sheets should be changed after each session
    shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    OMG.... This!!!!!
    I hate cigarettes with a passion!! There is nothing worse than walking into a room and smelling it... huge turn off..
    I haven't been to full service that much, i thought in Australia you can't smoke inside?

However i went to one brothel and even on my first step i can smell the cigarette straight away, it's the lingering smell and accumulated for long time, and this is 200+ shop. I'm not sure about the room, since i left because of the smell.

Compare to chatswood 60, it's really clean, bright interior, and not smelly at all. See how far it can last...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    sheets should be changed after each session
    shane
    Good to hear Shane,

But do you mean the one piece smaller cover sheet which the WL places on the bed for each new clients? That is changed every time of course ! I think people earlier was asking about the bed sheet itself which is fitted or tug into and underneath the mattress, I don’t think they are changed every time , may be once a day ?

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Good idea rooter, I suggested not long ago a massage shop that has shower only option.
    Yeap, that’s a great idea, did it a few times with Mimi and Coco back in the good old days at Stanmore ! Spanish shower! Nothing better !

But the best experience was with the Mongolian milf Amy with the big boobs ! When she first started she was much bigger, she lost a cup size or two in her later days after a holiday back from China when her fucking husband back home told her to lose weight ........ WTF !

And with Amy she also gave some 5 Star service in the shower too so that one time I didn’t even made it back to the massage table ! So just called Coco in to give me the part 1 for the remaining time, honestly, after the cum, Amy wasn’t much good to me, rather have the madam’s firm massage instead!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Good to hear Shane,

But do you mean the one piece smaller cover sheet which the WL places on the bed for each new clients? That is changed every time of course ! I think people earlier was asking about the bed sheet itself which is fitted or tug into and underneath the mattress, I don’t think they are changed every time , may be once a day ?
    Not the bed sheet that the girl places on the bed but what's underneath the light coloured bed sheet that I'm referring to. Many times I have noticed huge stains on the actual bed covers which can be a real turn off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Not the bed sheet that the girl places on the bed but what's underneath the light coloured bed sheet that I'm referring to. Many times I have noticed huge stains on the actual bed covers which can be a real turn off.
    Wow Some nasty guy have wet the girl. Could it be me doing too much daty and finger their pussy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me it sets the mood and allows me to let loose a little

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate (i mean, really really hate, H.A.T.E) carpets, always prefer shops with clean timber floored rooms.
    Apparently, only shops that plan to stay in business for a long time will invest in it, many just make do with cheap carpets.

Going off topic a bit, when I go to a house inspection and see carpets, I automatically do some mental math on how much it's going to cost to replace them with timber floor, and take this extra cost into account when deciding on what price I'm willing to pay for the house. Never understand people who can sleep in a room with carpets for so many years.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    A nice room is great and always welcome.

The girl is the most important thing.

if you can get a nice girl and a good room at a reasonable price then that's the way to go.

Lets face it you are paying for a pussy they are all great, the next thing is age if you don't need young then you have great choice of beauty and experience the choice is yours.

You have to love it we are so lucky lots of beautiful ladies to chose from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed - clean and not smelly room is fine. Thinking of even having a very nice room with a half-hearted starfish is not going to add much value.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast