Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much does the state of the Room matters to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me - clean and tidy rooms and overall place says a lot about a business. I am happy to pay a bit more to have this.

Unfortunately there are a lot that smell, are dirty and this to me says poorly run and money grabbing - total turn off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, Thanks for replying to the poll. I believed that this poll is useful source of information for the shops, on how to put themselves on a better competing position, that is to cater for the trending expectations of the punters. In summary, trending expectations of punters not only look at the quality of the girls but also the quality of the room. Therefore, if shops could invest on renovating the rooms, they could be in better position than the shop that have run down unmaintained rooms.

Banned
    It is a gentleman's honour and duty to shoot cum on the carpet or otherwise splash on the wall of shops - just like a dog pissing on a telegraph pole to mark territory

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Problem with that hornedone is that it encourages rivals to overspray to remark the territory into the new alpha's domain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Biggest offput was when I was up in Brisbane, the ‘oversheet’ had old blood stains in the sheet.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I enjoy helping the girls make the bed before and after sex, and also helping them tidy up the room.
    It's a very GFE feeling.
    The girls are very surprised by this behaviour, especially the ones who have just arrived from Asia
    They give me that puzzled WTF! look

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Biggest offput was when I was up in Brisbane, the ‘oversheet’ had old blood stains in the sheet.....
    Unlikely to come from a virgin working at a brothel. Can't believe the shop was still using the same bed sheet!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Clean bed sheets and showers is a good start for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If the room is really nice and clean that enhances the experience however at the end of the day its the girl that counts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just been in a room with massive mirrors for the first time - It’s become a must for me.

I would rather wait for the right girl in the room with mirrors vs visit a girl anytime in an average room with no mirrors!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mirrors & clean rooms please... I already risk the papilloma cauliflower warty penis with bbbj so would like to self diagnose....

Banned
    Who doesn't like mirrors in the room? Great to see yourself in action with the girl or seeing her bending over from behind and checking out her rear end and little sister. Just amazing.

Whilst on the issue of splashes on wall, what is with some guys? Can't they shoot straight or do they need to act like dogs in spraying their cum wherever they go?

Another issue is the towels. You come across some places whether it be FS or RNT with towels that should be thrown out. Seriously it doesn't cost much to replace them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123