Thread: Mia- simply amazing

Mia- simply amazing

Person's Name : Mia
    Establishment : 42 Buffalo Rd
    Photo Genuine: Yes
    Rates : $230/hour diamond
    Age : 29 according to her but amazing complexion and skin
    Size/shape : ~165 cm tall, curvy great body, exceptionally sized natural big DD great shape.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : The Lot with Diamond service

I wanna thank Mr Fugly for his post and introduction to Mia. Gosh Mia is amazing. I don’t often post and I don’t have good poetic license so don’t expect too much.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but gosh she’s really quite beautiful and I rarely get flutters and anxious when I see a working lady. Great body to boot, very nice natural assets, great curves, especially for an Asian female- Ah Lungor, I’m sure she would be right up your alley even though I know you’re a massage kinda person. Mandarin speaking, but can understand some cantonese, quite average English.

I hop into the shower and she follows soon after giving a really good nice clean. Off to the bed and lots of kissing and DFK- although she later tells me that’s for regular customers. Amazing sensous catbath. She really seems to enjoy blow jobs, really taking it all in. I’m getting hard writing this review.. gosh.

On with the Dom and various positions- CG, and then back with lots of DFK and she spurs me on to grab those amazing breasts of hers and give a it a good squeeze. She genuinely seemed to enjoy herself and the sex. Anyway doesn’t take me long to blow my load. Round two follows after a really nice good massage but mostly a HJ, which was amazing whilst I was asked to play with her moist clit to get her on as well. I always find it really cum the second round but I somehow did. It’s never happened once ever in my punting experience. I wish I had a shorter refractory time.

All in all an amazing experience, GFE, would most certainly return. I’m gonna force myself to brush up on my Mandarin!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the shout bro joe!!
    I have seen Mia a few times now and, well, all l can say is exactly what you and I have said before. It seems that she really loved to suck and she is always trying to get me to CIM... cheeky girl!!
    I have a special spot for Mia, that's why I probably don't see her as much as I would like... lol... last thing I need is to fall for her... haha

Thanks for the after report brother !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42