Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 12/04/19 1:30pm

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates: $140 for 1 hour

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim figure (not too skinny), nice firm C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwanese?

Services Provided : DFK, catbath/licking, DATY, BBBJ, ball sucking, cowgirl, hand-job

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments
Got some crap going on at work and at home, so was feeling a bit toey.
I did some searching online and came across Chatswood60's website. I like the chat option, instant answers!
I asked for recommendations, I wanted BBBJ, deep throat, DATY, fingering, kissing etc. Basically Diamond service. Was recommended either Lala or Happy.
I rocked up, both girls available, either would have worked for me, but I was instantly turned on by Lala's outfit (same one as on her profile video)
paid for the hour and was led into room 2. Not large, but quite nice. Clean, well lit, en-suite etc.
Lala proceeded to undress me, then herself and it was shower time. She washed me all over, then herself, the dropped to her knees for some hot water BBBJ. (Very nice).
Out of the shower, she dried us both, grabbed little man and led me to the bed. Face down, nice catbath, then flip over for more of the same, followed by an excellent BBBJ. I had asked for deep throat, didn't really get there. I am not really long, but am quite thick. Lala had a red hot go at it, though. Spun her around for some 69 action and she went off. Grinding into my face, getting really loud.
On with the dom for some cowgirl, then mish, side saddle and finally doggy. The harder I went, the louder (and wetter) she got. This all went on for quite some time, fast and furious style. I ended up nearly over heating and needed a break. Lala offered to finish me off by hand, I accepted. She was happy to let me play with her pussy and finger bang her while this was going on.
Unfortunately, all the crap I'm dealing with reared up and I wasn't able to finish. Absolutely not Lala's fault though, she was quite concerned and tried very hard. I will be back in the next couple of weeks for round 2. Well rested and ready this time.

Ps. This is my first after report, please be gentle!