Thread: the new pretty in CW60 -COCO a girl you have to try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

the new pretty in CW60 -COCO a girl you have to try

Shop: Chatswood60
    Girl I saw: COCO
    Time: 10/04
    rate: Face: 8 body: 7 service 8

This week I have saw that beauty photo on Chatswood60 website, I find COCO's photo very attractive, so I have make a booking for 1hr section with COCO. Pop up a bit early on Wednesday before the booking and luckily she is just finished the last section. I just waited for 1 min, and soon a very pretty girl come over and hold my hand to the room. She look very closed to the photo, so that is very good, although I think she has put on a few kg comparing to the photo but it is still definitely acceptable level. Coco has very attractive smile and she is very nice to me.

She has come and shower with me and do a few light kissing, it is very enjoy to look at her smile at you. I am not so sure how good is her english as I talk with her in Chinese, so can't really tell whether she will also be very talktive in english but definite active in Chinese. after shower, we go to the bed, she start to kiss my body and get close to me, the feeling is very good, she kiss me from ear to neck to my little brother, a very gentle BBBJ has been given. Somehow I am very slow on response that day not so sure why, and my brother didn't come up very quickly as expected. But what is good is she is very patient and gentle, not even any annoy feeling, and start to kiss with me and keep the BBBJ going for a while, after around 10min, I start to feel the mood and get up, before I get in, I ask her to lay down and go DATY with her, she also very enjoy with it !

Then go for the sex part, she is very passion about it, from girls up to I am on top to doggy, she is very actively make love with you. I come to her while we doing doggy.

After that, we have enjoy some good talk, she will keep kissing and touch you, I normally don't go for second round but I can tell if I want she will be very happy for it.

Coco is very good girl, she is young (26 I think) and pretty, I will definitely suggest her and definitely go back again.!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro. Chatswood 60's girls are good in quality, young and good service. Their place is clean and tidy. One of my best so far as I haven't punt in the city yet. Jianni has provided a good environment in the business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I also think Chatswood60 is one of the best in the northshore, my favor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed with you as one of the best in north shore and promotion again this month. I have visited Coco, she was cheeky and good assests with her.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100