Hey brothers,

Price: $90 / 30mins

I’ve been to 45George and 7Cowper a few times but never really the need to share since more often than not, the girls, no offence, are much older than the other places like 42Glades etc.

Anyways, I wanted something different so I messaged 45George on WeChat asking if they had any aussies. They replied with Olivia and said that you can’t get the daytime special with her. Anyways it was only $20 so I went for it anyways. To be honest, I didn’t have very high hopes, but since it was my first caucasian, I wanted to check it off my to-do list anyways.

Arrived and handed over the cash to the friendly guy at the door. Waited 2 minutes in a room and Olivia came knocking. I was a little taken back because she wasn’t the blonde Aussie I had pictured in my head. So it turns out she’s Asian mixed with Aussie? I didn’t mind because in my mind I was picturing a mid 30s white lady but it turns out I got a pretty girl in her 20s. Boy was Olivia HOT. Perfect rack (if you read my previous posts, you’ll know that I’m a massive massive boob guy). All in all I thought I scored a bargain, especially if I can check off Mix/Halfie from my to-do list!

I won’t go through all the details but she is a really sweet girl and is there to please you. I asked to change to doggy style and she didn’t hesitate at all and said “sure!” With a smile.

After exchange moans and groans, she finished off with a nice little massage and I walked out a happy man.

She changed my opinion of 45George and hopefully this review could help you change yours.

Give her a go, I’m fairly sure you won’t be disappointed.

Have fun and punt safe.

Cheers