Thread: Sky Roseville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sky Roseville

Person's Name : Sky

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 15/04/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Roseville Rose - A fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by beautiful Asian girls.

Phone : 9416 7291

Hours of Business : Wed to Sunday 10 till 1 am 5 days per week

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : slim, curvy figure, nice fake C/D-cups, round butt, fit body legs, trimmed bush, dark tan, long hair, tattoo on right arm at the shoulder.

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : No kissing, No *DATY,*BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy and mish

Value for money/recommend? : No not for me.

This being my second vist to 104, as i was in the area today. Read a couple of reviews and liked what i read about Sky so booked her for the afternoon.

Rolled up 15mins early, sat in the waiting room, until the appointed time, the receptionist said Sky will be here soon, and twenty minutes later, past the appointed time she makes an appearance.

So i booked the hour, had a shower and Sky is standing on the bed naked.

She asks me to lay down, and I admit she is very beautiful. She sits beside me and starts sucking my cock., which i enjoyed.
    She stopped, straddled me , and gave me a good pussy slide, and it felt pretty good.
    She grabbed a rubber slipped it on an rode me cowgirl, and 15 mins into it, i blew my first load.

She wipes me up, and jumps in the shower, dries off and shes back on the bed, with some chit chat.

So she starts to stroke me again and it wasn't long before i was hard again.
    I wanted to return the favor, and she denied me DATY nor could i touch her pussy.
    So i just sitting there getting pulled off by a nude thai chick, but couldn't touch. She then grabbed a condom and put it on my finger, and she got me to rub just the outside.
    Well 20 minutes of this and i had enough and asked her for a sex again. So rubber on and into missionary and then doggy.

She turned me off when i slipped out and she said 'fucking hurry up' , hell i got 20 minutes to go, and a bad back at that, so i don't have that kind of stamina.

Well she must of said it 3 other times, whilst on the job, and it only made me uncomfortable..... thats it.

I headed for the shower, got dressed and left.

I can't condone that kind of behaviour.

It was one of the worst/most uncomfortable experiences ever, and perhaps she's overworked.... who knows.

One thing for sure, i won't be seeing her again.

Review will be posted on various sites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about this. One of the best shop ........previously. WL unprofessional

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm she was probably overworked and you got her at a bad time - I’ve seen her and she was great - but she did say she gets tired and she’s pretty much back to back all the time. Maybe blame it on the shop for not giving her enough rest between bookings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd say she's overworked.
    Regardless, she and the shop are in the service industry, and customer service/satisfaction is all they have to sell, plain and simple.

It is inexcusable IMHO to TAKE money and not deliver.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she was telling me about how overworked she felt because guys book her for 3 hours and an entire session of bbbj which pretty much leaves her with a fucked neck and she still has hours of work to do afterwards. I honestly don't blame her for failing to maintain her usual standard of service. When you get a selfish prick who wants a 3 hour bj all the other customers suffer to an extent because she is not a robot. She is more capable than some wls but when she is physically hurting and she has got nothing left in the tank its hardly a surprise that her service is going to suffer.
    Extreme service requests are not something you should inflict upon a girl if she is one of your favourites. Just because you paid for her time doesn't give you the right to subject her to this kind of torture and it deprives punters like Surfiejo and myself for that matter, of receiving the basic service we have paid for and know she is usually capable of delivering.
    No doubt this will probably continue to be an issue for the poor girl unless she can get so some extra recuperation time. Taking a few more days off would certainly help.