Thread: Unique Thai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unique Thai

Long time lurker, first time poster, first time punter!

Popped into Unique Thai at Stafford to arrange to get some waxing done (more about that later), and was served at the counter by a very attractive young woman. A genuine 8. Slim, petite, big smile. If I had to guess her ethnicity I would have guessed mixed thai/euro? Skin and features weren’t quite full thai. Gorgeous regardless. Name begins with an M? if I recall correctly. We didn’t chat much. Her English was satisfactory for the job at hand.

Given I was already there, I opted for a half hour for the standard price.

Massage itself was quite good, plenty of TT.

On the flip, I was offered the usual for the usual rates. Went with option 1. Satisfactory conclusion.

Looks – 8
    Massage – 7
    Ending – 6 (nothing wrong with it, but nothing extraordinary either)
    WIR – No real reason to. Plenty more fish in the sea. Only surprise was how attractive (and friendly) the young lady was.

Now on to the waxing. Had to make an appointment, so made one for the next week. Turned up, girl 1(south American – pretty average looks) went into the back area and I could hear (who I presume to be) the mamasan say “Not today”. Girl came back, said waxer was late, just wait for a little bit.

Waited, went up to counter. Girl said, “Come back maybe half and hour”.

I went for a wander, and came back. Different girl (thai – again pretty average) said “She is caught in traffic, will be here soon”.

Waited some more.

First girl came back and said “Didn’t you get my message? We can’t get a hold of her. Would you like a massage?” Of course I received no message, and made it quite clear to her I didn’t want a massage.

Pissed me off jerking me (and not in a good way) around like that.

Does anyone know if they actually do waxing, or is that just a front?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes they do waxing, there r pots of used wax in the rooms. I dont think many girls do it and like u did u need to make a specific booking. One little SA girl used to b the girl to c for this but think she has left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in this shop the other day. I didnt see a thai girl, in fact totally different continent.
    After session What i did see was 2 very attractive ones in the shop as well. Probably thai. If anyone else is familar, pm me please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    I was in this shop the other day. I didnt see a thai girl, in fact totally different continent.
    After session What i did see was 2 very attractive ones in the shop as well. Probably thai. If anyone else is familar, pm me please.
    A Touchy Thai juggernaught also works here, if u catch my drift.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dropped in and had a good Ya2 massage in traditional thai style after bailing from Body n Soul . Experienced tallish Thai Ladi YA2 with big smile and enhanced melons. Good overall service with all trigger points covered.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hey

Ya2? Sorry for my naivity hahs 👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yespleez View Post
    Ya2? Sorry for my naivity hahs 👍
    I was more concerned with the Scottish Thai "ladi". Never seen one of them there. 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I knew this place had some shemales working there from time to time but seems like the place has been overrun with LBs