Thread: Melba’s Wavell Heights

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Melba’s Wavell Heights

Hi Gents,

Went to Melba’s at Wavell Heights for a waxing. Booked online. They seemed to have plenty of availability at short notice. Their website is very clear what services they offer. Not sure how long they can get away with being quite so blatant. The website lists multiple staff, but only saw a single woman there. She locked the front door when I went into the treatment room.

The lady was thai, likely in her 40’s. Well put together and made up. Slim and petite.

The waxing was a bit below average. Took quite a while, missed some parts. Was quite red and splotchy afterwards, but healed up quickly. Positives were the price, and the lady being quite happy to handle the business so to speak, during the process.

On their website, they advertise they do prostate massage, so once waxing was done, I asked for that. $80 for 15 min with ending. A little steep I thought, but whatever.

Prostate massage was very pleasant indeed, and ended appropriately.

Looks – 6
    Prostate Massage – 8
    Ending – 7
    WIR – Maybe. A longer prostate massage would be most welcome, but at $120 for 30 minutes, is a little hard to justify.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only stumbled across this place yesterday when looking for waxing. Shame they did a crap job, I might give it a miss.
    Last edited by ManilaMan; 16-04-2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: edit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It wasn’t like I was bleeding out on the table, but I have had better and quicker (but more expensive) waxes in legit establishments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversetastes View Post
    It wasn’t like I was bleeding out on the table, but I have had better and quicker (but more expensive) waxes in legit establishments.
    Has anyone else been to this shop, was looking at giving it a try next week????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to their slacks creek shop a while back, lets just say fun time getting bathed, not so much fun was the 6 weeks healing from a third degree burn that their heated table gave me that I didn't notice until i got home (think of it like the frog in the pot of water analogy and you will understand why i didn't notice it)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    I went to their slacks creek shop a while back, lets just say fun time getting bathed, not so much fun was the 6 weeks healing from a third degree burn that their heated table gave me that I didn't notice until i got home (think of it like the frog in the pot of water analogy and you will understand why i didn't notice it)
    WTF, sorry but what you got the burns from the table or hot water ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was the heated table, the water was perfect temp. The turkish bath is done a heated marble bench/table that you lay on as you get bathed. Laying on my front for as long as i was I must have be laying on a spot where the heat wasn't quite controlled