Baby member here so please be gentle.

I went and checked out the new massage shop called Barangaroo Therapeutic Massage (on Erskine St, near King Street Wharf).

First girl I saw after walking up the stairs was an older asian lady who I didn't find particularly attractive, so I was prepared to walk straight back out. But before I could retreat, she showed me another lady who was available soon - she was also older but more attractive.

After waiting my 15 mins, i went into the room with the other lady, who turned out to be the boss called Cici. She claimed to be Korean but I got Chinese vibes more. Her massage was above average, but Part 2 was limited, no stripping but touching under the shirt was allowed. Finger skills were good though and it didn't take long!

She explained that there were other shops around for RnT but she was offering a more Part 1 focussed service (only minimal Pt 2). She also promised more better and younger girls in the next few weeks.

Not sure if I will return yet given that 7 Lotus is just up the road, but good to have more options around barangarooo!

Be great to hear other people's experiences of this new shop too.