Thread: Barangaroo Therapeutic Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Barangaroo Therapeutic Massage

Baby member here so please be gentle.

I went and checked out the new massage shop called Barangaroo Therapeutic Massage (on Erskine St, near King Street Wharf).

First girl I saw after walking up the stairs was an older asian lady who I didn't find particularly attractive, so I was prepared to walk straight back out. But before I could retreat, she showed me another lady who was available soon - she was also older but more attractive.

After waiting my 15 mins, i went into the room with the other lady, who turned out to be the boss called Cici. She claimed to be Korean but I got Chinese vibes more. Her massage was above average, but Part 2 was limited, no stripping but touching under the shirt was allowed. Finger skills were good though and it didn't take long!

She explained that there were other shops around for RnT but she was offering a more Part 1 focussed service (only minimal Pt 2). She also promised more better and younger girls in the next few weeks.

Not sure if I will return yet given that 7 Lotus is just up the road, but good to have more options around barangarooo!

Be great to hear other people's experiences of this new shop too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What sort of $$?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I paid $70 for an hour, plus $20 tips for hj. Not the best value around...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few CBD shops have been at the $70 level for a while, up from $65

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    I paid $70 for an hour, plus $20 tips for hj. Not the best value around...
    That is the Standard cost... Just hj and massage is $65-70 + $20... If you want Nude HJ then the tip is min + $50

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I love the fact that Sydney's newest precinct already has a R&T massage shop.
    That is so Sydney!

Banned
    All that is missing is the ability to claim the massage on private health insurance.

Good 'ol "Bang-a-roo"; play ya didgeridoo Rolph.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review and intel.
    Will check out this joint next time to see if manage to recruit some hot chicks. (i have no interest in MILF)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I love the fact that Sydney's newest precinct already has a R&T massage shop.
    That is so Sydney!
    Erskine St is not part of Barrangaroo. The name is very misleading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree! How I wish there was somewhere even closer to the three towers...
    I think I will be sticking with my usuals (7 lotus and sometimes Wynyard massage).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited here a few more times recently, unfortunately they seem to have moved away from adult services, and most won't do any part 2 whatsoever anymore. The one exception is a lady I use to see regularly here who has been happy to continue providing extra services to me (but ymmv) .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a new massage open sign put out to a shop next to city touch on Erskine st, but the shop looks like a thai restruant?? Not sure if it is a sign for city touch, speaking of city touch, has anyone had any experience to this shop recently? There is no rooster, price or photos for this shop, very low profile, heard from ages ago it's all thai milfs working here, not sure now? Entrance is also a little too public to enter during the day