Thread: ZITA - Bit of stress relief - Nooiiice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ZITA - Bit of stress relief - Nooiiice.

Was planning to wait till later this week to get a punt in before Easter break, but having a pretty shocking day at work... so needed an escape for just 30mins of my day to de-stress and unwind. ZITA was available and my mate said she looked hot in the line-up last time he went so why not ‘unwind’ on her.

SCOPING
    She came in quite briskly and I couldn’t take her all in. Think she was running late. But when she did stop for a moment, I saw a 160ish tall girl, long black hair and pale skin in a beige bikini.

Thought she would be tanned cos of her video online video but tbh I prefer the white, pure looking ones. Her face is as per her pics but maybe a tad puffier (rounder). I would say girl next door kind of look.

Her body is definitely on the skinny side. Petite shoulders and thin arms, on a lithe body. Boobs feel and look quite real with some sag on them and topped off with big brown nipples. Bottom half is more slim then skinny and not as toned. She is carrying a bit of padding around her belly and hips (but remember my standards on skinny are probably abnormal). However she did comment afterwards that she needs to hit the gym when she checked herself in the mirror.

TASTING
    Not much kissing till we hit the bed, but I didn’t initiate too much cos I think she was coughing a bit (maybe a cold). Nice BBBJ in the shower though... soft and sensual.

PRE-GAME
    Some cat bathing from my nipples to my ball sack and then bliss as she dropped onto my cock. Was actually only at half mast till then (not sure why...) but her BBBJ got me going big time. Love it when they roll their boobs on you keeping that contact all the time. Her’s are sooo soft - gotta be real. Also she started commenting about my cock size as it grew and frankly I dun get that many great remarks in ‘real’ life, so always love the ego stroke.

MAIN EVENT
    As she sat down on me in cowgirl, this is when I really got to appreciate her. From that view her boobs and upper body look sensational - definitely. Not a bad snatch too... fairly tight. She bounced on me fast and I pulled her in for some DFK and through in some deeper thrusts that jerked her about for a bit before she asked me to go on top.

Missionary is becoming a non-event for me. Not sure why... maybe becoming immune to it. I know she wanted me to finish quickly and she struggled a bit with deeper slams but that kind of perversely spurred me to not finish.

I switched us to doggy and she lay down straight away clenching her butt cheeks when I entered her from behind, but after some up tempo grinding I pulled out and pulled her arse up to me for some proper doggy.

Started slow (on her request), but I was getting close so I soon grabbed her by the hips and pounded to the finish line. Nice one!

AFTERWARDS
    I dozed till the buzzer while she lay next to me. Not as much GFE as I would like here, no cuddling, but didn’t care too much. I was buggered. We chatted probably more in the shower afterwards in my broken mandarin. Probably should have chatted more to begin with cos she eased up and her personality shone more. Another 25 yr old English student from China. But for today she was my stress valve from a hard day.

Now back to the grind....

Happy Easter Punters!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR bro. she's quite at the bottom of my to-do list after trying another few good service girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woolynight View Post
    Great AR bro. she's quite at the bottom of my to-do list after trying another few good service girls
    Thanks mate. Just read your AR on Joanna. She was actually my first pick yesterday but couldn’t get a decent booking. Service aside I’d like to see who’s got the hotter body btw her and Zita.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Thanks mate. Just read your AR on Joanna. She was actually my first pick yesterday but couldn’t get a decent booking. Service aside I’d like to see who’s got the hotter body btw her and Zita.
    Anyone know if this is the same Zita that was previously at 5 Star? She had a pretty smoking hot body then and decent face. Not chubby by any means.