Thread: Massage Shop Using Girls Photo Who Doesn't Work There Anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage Shop Using Girls Photo Who Doesn't Work There Anymore

Afternoon All,

So I was just checking out my Wechat feed this afternoon and noticed a photo of a ML that I have seen before at a massage shop in the city that she no longer works at for well over 6 months but her photo is still being used by the massage shop and its not the first time I have noticed this happen with the same girls photo as its been twice now both time with the description ''NEW Girl'' and different name.

I also know that the ML in question actually works at two other city massage shops and I check the roster for the shop I know she works at on Tuesday and confirmed with the shop via Wechat that she is working.

From a punters point of view I don't like when a shop does this in using a girls photo not only when she no longer works at that particular shop but also it gives a false or misleading description of the new ML and also I feel sorry for the ML who's photo is being repeatedly used.

How do you guys feel when you see this happen.

Description of Girl:

New - Tracy :21yo, 165cm, D Cup, Very sexy hot girl from Thailand. Fashionable gorgeous looking, sun kissed skin and vivacious personality. She is Pretty petite naughty masseuse. she get fantastic massage skill , also offers first class services! she is very patient and friendly to everyone. Open mind service. Must be try !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not the only shop doing this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I got catfished by Dream Girls @ Alexandria using photos from an Instagram model displayed on their WeChat. They lost a client for life. Same with 7 Cowper St Granville. Don't know why shops keeps doing that shit, they lose more business in the long run. Just be f'kn honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And you guys are complaining about?

This has been discussed extensively before, and at the end its the shops decision to do it or not, and the punters decision whether to go back or not.

No McDonalds or Hungry Jacks burger pictures ever looked the same as the product you get. So you only punt at places where its a safe bet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep don't know why MS or FS would do this as its bad business for them in the long run. The shop in question must be desperate and business must be slow for them and there is so much competition out there at the moment with the likes of MAC, Pyrmont Star massage, 426 Surry Hills & 6 Poplar Surry Hills to name a few.

I wonder if the girl who's photo is being used know they are still using her photo. if it was me I wouldn't be happy at all

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Not as bad as photos of girls who haven't worked at the shop, and maybe never been MLs at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjack View Post
    Afternoon All,

So I was just checking out my Wechat feed this afternoon and noticed a photo of a ML that I have seen before at a massage shop in the city that she no longer works at for well over 6 months but her photo is still being used by the massage shop and its not the first time I have noticed this happen with the same girls photo as its been twice now both time with the description ''NEW Girl'' and different name.

I also know that the ML in question actually works at two other city massage shops and I check the roster for the shop I know she works at on Tuesday and confirmed with the shop via Wechat that she is working.

From a punters point of view I don't like when a shop does this in using a girls photo not only when she no longer works at that particular shop but also it gives a false or misleading description of the new ML and also I feel sorry for the ML who's photo is being repeatedly used.

How do you guys feel when you see this happen.

Description of Girl:

New - Tracy :21yo, 165cm, D Cup, Very sexy hot girl from Thailand. Fashionable gorgeous looking, sun kissed skin and vivacious personality. She is Pretty petite naughty masseuse. she get fantastic massage skill , also offers first class services! she is very patient and friendly to everyone. Open mind service. Must be try !
    Bro I just sent you a PM.

I know who your talking about and I went to see her tonight for a massage. She ain't happy about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    Bro I just sent you a PM.

I know who your talking about and I went to see her tonight for a massage. She ain't happy about it
    This industry is so small. Wow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    saw the photo on wechat today. Looks like Jasmine from 227. I could be wrong though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes agreed. Felt annoying with those shops and will not waste my time visiting. Would like to visit honest shops.

Banned
    Just pay the extra and go to Ginza/278 rather than pay peanuts and get hairy ass monkeys