Thread: Coco at 60 - good girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Coco at 60 - good girl

Person's Name : Coco (not the Coco I reviewed at 60 in January)

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 16.4.19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $140/hr (Easter promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (slightly cuddly, but certainly not fat), D/E-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a good session with a lovely girl with nice, large tits

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Coco.

When I arrived I met the new receptionist. She said her name was Apple – seemed friendly with good English - and also said hello to Terry.

Coco was soon ready and she led me to the room.

She was wearing a tight black dress which revealed her promising cleavage.

Coco was immediately cheerful and friendly, but she clearly has little English.

We had to wait for a minute as the cleaner was finishing mopping the bathroom floor, then we undressed and went into the shower.

She has a pretty face (the photos of her are, as always here, real but she is slightly rounder in the face now). She has a curvy figure (not fat, just a little bit cuddly) and a lovely pair of natural D/E-cups. She has a tattoo on her stomach and she was fully shaved (but very slightly stubbly).

Coco gave me a good washing and some pecks on the lips before we dried ourselves and went to the bed.

She sat beside me a lightly kissed my cock a few time before kneeling above me, kissing my neck and nipples and rubbing her tits over my body. She also let me play with and lick her tits.

She then moved down and licked my groin before commencing a very good BJ.

There was no hint of teeth and good hand-action and lovely eye-contact and she started nice and slowly and softly. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her at work.

After a while she moved up for some more LFKing and I gestured for her to move round for some 69 but she indicated that she wanted to lie down so I headed south for some DATY.

At first she was just gently moaning but she gradually warmed up and was moaning more intensely, but still not loudly. She then started twitching and squirming and she grabbed hold of my head before pushing me away. She lay there panting and wouldn’t let me touch her for a few minutes.

She asked whether I wanted her to suck me some more so I lay down for some more BJ.

She reached for a condom, dressed me and applied some lube. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she pulled a face and shook her head.

Coco straddled me for some Asian-style cow-girl and rode me for good time while I played with her tits. She was tightish but she took it well.

She then wanted to change position so I asked for some doggie but she didn’t understand so I stood at the end of the bed and manoeuvered her into position.

It was a great shame that there were no mirrors in the room as a side-on view of her tits swinging low beneath her would have been great.

Next Coco turned over for some standing mish but she wouldn’t let me rub her clit while I pounded away.

I then got her to move up the bed for some horizontal mish.

This was very good and we worked up a good rhythm and tempo before I eventually squirted.

I collapsed panting onto the bed and she lay in my arms.

We had a chat, via our translator apps and she downloaded the app I use (SayHi) onto her phone – I think it is better than Google Translate.

She is from Chongqing and I showed her some photos as I had visited there a few years ago. She said she has been in Australia for ten days.

It was soon time to shower and the intercom was buzzing as we dressed.

On the way out I said hello to Gucci and Amy and there was a new girl there. We immediately recognised each other as I know her from another shop – she even remembered my name. She has just started at 60 and goes by the name of Vicky there. Great girl with a gorgeous figure.

Had a chat with Terry and Jianni on the way out.

BTW – for those of you who knew and liked May at 60 when she worked there a few months ago, today was her first day working a Kelly’s in Five Dock, where she is known as Ada. Kelly told me that from next week she hoped to have Ada on the roster Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a session. Thanks for sharing with details and Coco looks horny.

Shop Owner

Livechat
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner

Livechat