Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thai Massage +

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Went to one on nth side in the afternoon, around about the time the sun was going down.
    Very tidy 40+ at rec so took a chance, suprisingly tight body and typical Thai all u can eat service. Shop is a bit of a dump but hey u cant beat experience.
    Some of these older thai ladies have much better bodies than many much younger girls of other countries.
    Where in northside amigo?I'm getting a little sick of my old boiler $40 shop lol.i think is time for a change and try others mature ladies.

Lefty808

Thai girl

----removed----
    Last edited by Lefty808; 08-11-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went back for my second visit to A touch of Thai in Hawthorne.
    First time greeted by an old Thai lady and lady boy, took the lady boy over the old hag and got a great massage. Offered hj extra for pineapple, didn’t take it up on the offer.
    Yesterday got an older Thai looking lady, nice body, not a talker and only marginally friendly. Not a bad massage but not as good as LB.
    Offered usual extra for pineapple but refused, then she went even colder. Not much of a good bye at all. Thank you for nothing lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    I went back for my second visit to A touch of Thai in Hawthorne.
    First time greeted by an old Thai lady and lady boy, took the lady boy over the old hag and got a great massage. Offered hj extra for pineapple, didn’t take it up on the offer.
    Yesterday got an older Thai looking lady, nice body, not a talker and only marginally friendly. Not a bad massage but not as good as LB.
    Offered usual extra for pineapple but refused, then she went even colder. Not much of a good bye at all. Thank you for nothing lol
    On your way out did u notice any burn marks on the floor? That was me, never have i left a place so f...... quick. 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    On your way out did u notice any burn marks on the floor? That was me, never have i left a place so f...... quick.
    Lol didn’t notice burn marks but there were skid marks, must’ve been left overs from LB session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    Lol didn’t notice burn marks but there were skid marks, must’ve been left overs from LB session
    Like u said bro, dodgy old lady at rec and pretty boy laying on couch, not to mention the low lighting. I thought a ritzy suburb like Hawthorne could do better than this joint, tk goodness for Cozy just up the rd 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm that the goods are on offer at Thai place under Central Station. The one on the left as you're heading out to Edward st

In saying that tho, don't bother going as decent looking receptionist does everything to avoid massaging and leaves it to whatever boiler is out back.. Asking for a pineapple to. Babaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    Can confirm that the goods are on offer at Thai place under Central Station. The one on the left as you're heading out to Edward st

In saying that tho, don't bother going as decent looking receptionist does everything to avoid massaging and leaves it to whatever boiler is out back.. Asking for a pineapple to. Babaha
    Tks man, often c that candy sitting there, just window dressing to get u in by sound of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cat - used to be a Cat who worked from her home in West End, then she had a child and went to work in the Thai pace at Toowong, now at archerfield in one of the Thai Massage places.

She would have been late 30's attractive and very good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    theres a nice thai private operator in spring hill if anyone's interested, about mid 30s size4\6
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    theres a nice thai private operator in spring hill if anyone's interested, about mid 30s size4\6
    Yes please send me her info. What size chest?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes please,share some info

Lefty808
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Yes please,share some info
    My guess he is talking about GG?
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1...-slide-24.html
    but I think she is 40+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty808 View Post
    My guess he is talking about GG?
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1...-slide-24.html
    but I think she is 40+
    bingo, may not be everyone's cup of tea, but gets the job done, and she can hold a decent convo.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Lefty808
    bingo, may not be everyone's cup of tea, but gets the job done, and she can hold a decent convo.
    I read in some old reviews that she always keeps her G-String on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by K27 View Post
    Keep trying mate! Worth the persistence.

Works from 9-2 most week days
    Yeah...must’ve got her on a bad day. Poor attitude. Poor service. Definitely not worth my time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Anyone tried the Baan Thai massage on Mt Gravatt Capalaba road in Mt Gravatt? Any luck ?
    Have been a few times. Good massage. Seems legit but I get a good vibe from the Japanese chick. Pretty sure she’s scared of the owner so doesn’t do anything. There’s so many in that area you’re better off leaving them alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dropped into Chai Darra as my shoulders were giving me grief, and the young lady was very good. But that's all I got, was the shoulder massage.

I did grab a receipt as they have posters for HICAPS, but when I went to claim, it was just an EFTPOS receipt!

I did see a very attractive young lady with a beautiful smile, and then I saw her leg tattoo - it looked really good. If anyone has a name, I wouldn't mind getting another shoulder massage!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12