Mimi - new and unexpectable

Girl: Mimi
    Shop: 7 Cowper
    Date of visit: 12 April 2019
    Nationality: Chinese - Hunan
    Height: ~160cm
    Services: Cat bath, BBBJ, Balls Licking, DFK, DATY, 69, FS

<Look>
    Mimi has well curved body 34 natural B cup. She is warm and friendly. She has smooth skin and long black straight hair. She was wearing a black lingerie with her high heels. Her facial appearance in particular eyes and cheekbones areas are very similar to Sasa (the recent one in 2019)

<Experience>
    She said she came to Sydney about 3-4 months ago. She is working at other shops as ML only for 6 days week to keep herself busy. It was her day off but end up working at 7 Cowper to cover her friend.

So after the money business, we went to room and I shower myself, no join in and told me that she had shower before said to join and clean me up after. Let’s see.

On the bed, she hug me and start kissing me crazy. I did not see that coming at all when I was talking to her few mins before.

She also looked in to my eyes and claimed that she is going to eat me. Then continue deep French kisses me, cat bath, nipple suck plus the good old ear lick !!!! Oh my god, as soon as she licked my ears ... I had flashback about Eva from 22. Damn I missed her deeply. Btw, Mimi did it well too, good kisser, boy her hands and tongue took their turns and my little me and balls both enjoy her company very much.

In return, I licked her juicy and tasty back, all shaven and good for 69. I have to control myself not to blow as she was willing to give me cim. Soon on the Dom and her legs all up in the air for the main - Missionary all in and it was a nice ride without any lube. A few position changed, but we kept on kissing and fucking each other’s. she was a bit vocal too and keep praising that my little me is “good tool” in Chinese. Haha. Later, I was really out of energy.. lucky little me was still hard and she ended up doing all the move to help me go over the line and perhaps hers too. Continue our hug and kisses, saw her rewarding smile at the end. After a bit of rest, we went to shower together to end our session.

<Summary>
    It was an unexpected punt .. not bad at all. Willing to please and I like the ear licking thing. The other new girl Amy by the way is more attractive imo, but she was busy. Mimi was nice to talk to but in her own language, good attitude and effort.

Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

YMMV

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Somebody please tell me what is the meaning of “unexpectable”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Somebody please tell me what is the meaning of “unexpectable”.
    Think he meant unexpected …